shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash custom ring - Finished, Feedback?

Belic

Rough_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Long story short,
Whiteflash diamonds + service = Super excellent!
Whiteflash bench + service = Could have been better..

I’ve just received *high res* photos and can definetly see some miss alignments and spots which isn’t equal on the opposite side.
Questions: Is this just due to the pics? Will I care in real life? Is it a acceptable standard? Anything else?

Do to a lot of delays it needs to be shipped tomorrow or I need to reschedule.

CAD:
15A68BC3-7AC6-4163-ADA1-DB1764681F27.png

Result:
3839B641-0699-42CA-B55D-EF6063D6CA4A.jpeg 73E1123C-2936-41D4-B16A-636E1C4602EB.jpeg 3384AAE4-F764-4D0C-B353-40892D45DD0C.jpeg FBE80918-FF09-4150-B62B-220CBC881217.jpeg 0307BC91-71DF-4513-8196-743CD8BDEC76.jpeg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, I'm horrible at catching this stuff. Can you explain the marks further?

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
I can see them, but the real question is will it bother you for a long time?

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wait until you get it and see. It’s very hard to take pics of diamond rings.

Belic

Rough_Rock
Premium
Wait until you get it and see. It’s very hard to take pics of diamond rings.

Can’t do the turn around I’m afraid.

Sorry, I'm horrible at catching this stuff. Can you explain the marks further?

If you check the ending of the pave and compare it to the other side you see the difference.

I’m really hoping I see ghosts here:geek2: Will it bug me? No. I’m more worried about my future wife and of course when spending tons of money I want it to be perfect! But from latest replies I’m starting to feel confident!

L

lydial

I think there is 1 fewer mele on the R. Is that the issue? I would accept delivery. Propose. Then return for revision?

Belic

Rough_Rock
Premium
I think there is 1 fewer mele on the R. Is that the issue? I would accept delivery. Propose. Then return for revision?

Might be or if it’s the lightning. Can’t return it or check it in real life. I live in Sweden so it’s a hassle.

Should also say that i got a video when it’s being weared and it looks stunning!

L

lydial

Imperfection isn’t something that really bothers me as long as it is near-perfect. It’s time to propose right? Good luck!

L

lydial

But make sure they check that a mele didn’t fall out already...

Belic

Rough_Rock
Premium
But make sure they check that a mele didn’t fall out already...
Will check!

For people that doesnt see it in my drawing(sorry doing this 11pm with my mobile next to my sleeping GF), second image, there is a spot in the blue circle, closest to the inside of the ring.

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
I can see what you are seeing, it would bother me. The question is does it bother you now (or will it later), if so, have it fixed to your satisfaction/standards.

Best wishes!

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Call or email them and get Bryan to check it himself.

@Texas Leaguer

Reactions: caf

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If it were me, I'd have WF send the ring to an independent appraiser for peace of mind.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Call or email them and get Bryan to check it himself.

@Texas Leaguer
I saw the ring during the QC process. It's beautiful. The pave' work in this design obviously involves extensive hand craftsmanship. At high magnification it is normal to see some very small deviations with pieces of this nature. And shadows/reflections in jewelry photography can often be misleading. But pull back into real world viewing and what you have is one stunning engagement ring!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yes, could be photography or could it be polishing compound?

Belic

Rough_Rock
Premium
Hello all!

This was exactly what i needed! Thank you to WF and the PS community! If it weren't for you I would have gone in to a mall, paid double the price for a crapy diamond and ring.

BR

Ss52

Shiny_Rock
The diamond and setting are absolutely fabulous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results