shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash CAD Images

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have my images from WF for my custom ring. There will be milgrain and engraving on the shank too. I think they look fab!

cadimagemaisiewf.jpg

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock

cadimagemaisiewf2.jpg

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous maisie. How exciting!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Oooh that will be just lovely Masie!

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the detail on the basket!

These are beautiful. How exciting!

Congratulations on your new, exciting project.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh Maisie! So lovely! I can''t wait to see the finished ring!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just loverly!! And I love that profile!

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
It''s great. Was there a reason you had to go custom? I thought (but I might be totally mistaken) that I''d seen that as a mfr. ring?

Yours will be a perfect fit for your stone this way, AND you get to choose the quality of melee
1.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Maisie,
The cads look amazing. You must be so excited!!! It''s a wow for sure!!
30.gif
30.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! I can''t wait to see pics once you get it on your hand!!

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Can''t wait for hand shots and real life photos. Looks fantastic!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOhhh I love it ! You know.... I just might have to "borrow" some of those design elements for a project I may or may not be working on, I just love that profile so much!

I can''t wait to see it, it will look HUGE and amazing on your hand!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooo, sooooooo pretty...the cads look great...can''t wait to see the finished ring!!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like you will have a gorgeous ring!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
The CAD looks fantastic :) should be a stunner of a ring :)

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
Ooh I can''t wait to see the finished ring!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!! Looks fantastic Maisie!!!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous and lovely!! I especially love the scroll design on the crown, just beautiful! I can''t wait to see how it turns out, I''m partial to split shanks!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone!! I am so excited!!! I really wanted a halo and now I''m getting one! Can you believe how great those CAD images are? Its so clever!! They have taken everything I said I wanted and made it reality!
36.gif

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie, I''m head over heels in ga-ga- love with your new mounting! Every design element is perfect. That basket? Gorgeous!
Now if I can just get the good folks at WF to make me the same thing for my pear? Kind of stretch it out a little long ways .......LOL, I''d ship my old wedding set to them tomorrow..... I''ve DEFINITELY got to save these pictures! I can''t wait to see it finished with the milgraining and engraving. Good golly Miss Molly it''s going to have EVERYTHING I love in it! Did you choose white gold or platinum?

So, remind me because my old brain is just not remembering everything lately.... how big is your new stone?

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
That ring is going to be a stunner! I can''t wait to see the final product with handshots!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie!! that is gorgeous!!
36.gif
i can''t wait for you to get it and for us all to be able to ogle the real thing!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2008 7:36:13 AM
Author: gemgirl
Maisie, I''m head over heels in ga-ga- love with your new mounting! Every design element is perfect. That basket? Gorgeous!
Now if I can just get the good folks at WF to make me the same thing for my pear? Kind of stretch it out a little long ways .......LOL, I''d ship my old wedding set to them tomorrow..... I''ve DEFINITELY got to save these pictures! I can''t wait to see it finished with the milgraining and engraving. Good golly Miss Molly it''s going to have EVERYTHING I love in it! Did you choose white gold or platinum?

So, remind me because my old brain is just not remembering everything lately.... how big is your new stone?
I didn''t manage the upgrade. We had car trouble and I decided to keep my old diamond. I really don''t mind though. I love my stone! So its a 1.03 J VS2 Expert Selection.

I am really pleased that you like it. I bet its possible for WF to make a similar setting for your pear.

I chose white gold for now. I always wanted a halo but I was scared of the small stones coming out. If I wear the new setting for a while and it works out (which I am sure it will) I will consider having the setting made in Platinum.
1.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2008 7:37:48 AM
Author: redfaerythinker
That ring is going to be a stunner! I can''t wait to see the final product with handshots!
It should be a few weeks till I get it, but I always post pics really quickly!
9.gif

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks just gorgeous Maisie! I wish I could have gone custom, but I didn''t have the nerve or the great ideas. Can''t wait to see this baby on your finger!!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, Maisie! I''m so excited for you!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/8/2008 7:45:08 PM
Author: purrfectpear
It''s great. Was there a reason you had to go custom? I thought (but I might be totally mistaken) that I''d seen that as a mfr. ring?

Yours will be a perfect fit for your stone this way, AND you get to choose the quality of melee
1.gif
Oh, honey--there''s always SOME detail that needs tweaking to a PSer''s eye! The basket, the width of the shank, the size of the melee, bead-set vs. prong, there are endless details for us to obsess over!
9.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful, Maisie!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2008 9:15:16 AM
Author: Haven

Date: 5/8/2008 7:45:08 PM
Author: purrfectpear

1.gif
Oh, honey--there''s always SOME detail that needs tweaking to a PSer''s eye! The basket, the width of the shank, the size of the melee, bead-set vs. prong, there are endless details for us to obsess over!
9.gif
9.gif
The main reason I went custom is because Whiteflash is my preferred vendor. I just took all the bits I loved of different rings, and asked them to make me something beautiful. And they did! I didn''t even need to change anything on the CAD - and it was all done by email.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/9/2008 8:51:10 AM
Author: lyra
It looks just gorgeous Maisie! I wish I could have gone custom, but I didn''t have the nerve or the great ideas. Can''t wait to see this baby on your finger!!
I found going custom to be very easy. Lesley and Vera are excellent to work with and they seemed to ''get'' my ideas straight away. Maybe you could do a smaller project just to see how easy it is?
31.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results