shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash CAD 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PleaseSayYes

Rough_Rock
Girlfriend is coming over soon so I have to ninja post this and I''ll keep it brief.

Changed and modeled after Lynn''s ring, and assuming they''ll dainty up all the prongs when they are done, what does everyone think?

The only thing I can think to change is to put a little wave in the side bar, but I know they were having a hard time getting it in there and hiding it from the top view, so it may not be possible.

Any comments/suggestions? Again, be brutal
2.gif

P.S. They scanned my diamond in there, so that''s actually how mine will sit, its not a generic one about mine''s size.

CAD-1.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it looks very nice. I would prefer the scalloped bar too. Why do you think it would be visable from the top if scalloped?

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I think that many good improvements were made. I wonder if the can slope the bar to make a slight downward curve, that may look more elegant. Or perhaps the scallop.

I would not worry about the prongs. I had a right hand ring done a month ago, and I picked out a setting from the store. The prongs were really thick and bulky in the unset ring. They don't look like that now. But that made me understand why the CAD looks the way it is.

ETA: What I mean is maybe they can make the bar more rounded. Right now it looks like a retangle with the sharp corners. And then slope it slightly. Here is an example of what I am talking about, because I feel like I am having trouble explaining it.

PleaseSayYes

Rough_Rock
Date: 6/27/2008 7:10:08 PM
Author: Ellen
I think it looks very nice. I would prefer the scalloped bar too. Why do you think it would be visable from the top if scalloped?
I''m not sure, Joe just hinted that the bar in general just barely made it where it was not visible, so I''m only assuming if changes were made it would mess that up. I can definately ask though. Any other opinions, I call him tomorrow
9.gif

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I think that set is gorgeous! Just an observation.. in the image CAD you posted, it looks like the head is integrated into the shank. In the second image, it looks like a peg head. Which were you going for?

Isabelle

Brilliant_Rock
I think it looks really, really beautiful. The prongs will be very small. It''s going to look incredible. Go for it.

PleaseSayYes

Rough_Rock
Star - it''s integrated, the second pic is if you were looking at it from the wedding band side, so the band of the ER is hidden.

Isa - Thanks! I''m so ready for this thing to hurry up and get made, I''m glad it finally looks PS worthy
10.gif
. I''m still not sure if I''m going to even ask about the scallop, for fear it will get delayed again, but I''ll figure it out when I call tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results