shape
carat
color
clarity

Whiteflash 6 prong vs 8 prong stud settings - your opinion?

Which stud settings would you choose?

• Total voters

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ac117, you’re so kind! I have to admit, I’ve been staring into any mirror or reflective surface more than usual today. I’m really pleased with how they turned out.

@the_mother_thing - had to give you a shoutout and ask if you see anything familiar? :mrgreen2: :P2

They look abfab! :appl:

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Omgoodness, I had posted the pics while on mobile and didn’t realize that horrific ear shot was so gigantic! :errrr: Sorry folks.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
They look beautiful on you - great choice!
They turned out gorgeous.

Thank you both! I am quite happy with the outcome. My hubs even commented on them when I got home (he generally doesn’t notice or pay attention to all the bling) and said he could probably easily find me in the dark now. :lol:

tuckie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
GORGEOUS! Congrats. Shall our pairs of 1.26 be friends? :twisted2:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Your 6 prongs studs are gorgeous @stonewell are you still happy with them? I'm on a stud upgrade and deciding between 6 and 3 prongs. Also, I'm in love with you avatar! Can you tell us more about your gorgeous pink ring?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Your 6 prongs studs are gorgeous @stonewell are you still happy with them? I'm on a stud upgrade and deciding between 6 and 3 prongs. Also, I'm in love with you avatar! Can you tell us more about your gorgeous pink ring?

Hi @bling_dream19! :wavey:

Thanks so much... and how exciting to hear you’re in the upgrading process! It’s such fun.

I see the old poll I put up is dead even. Ha! To be honest, I still *love* my 6-prong settings. I don‘t dislike 3-prong martinis, and have those too, but I think I prefer them on smaller stones. The 6-prongs, especially if you’re having them done in a claw-tip, are simply divine.

As for the pink ring, you’re too kind, thank you. They’re lab sapphire and diamond gems - so I shared a post on the SMTB thread in the MMD forum with more pics.

Do you have a thread running for your upgrade? I’ll need to catch up and follow your journey!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Ok I will stalk your threads! Mine is ne .61 ACA F so what do you think? 3 or 6? I shall start a thread soon.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ok I will stalk your threads! Mine is ne .61 ACA F so what do you think? 3 or 6? I shall start a thread soon.

If you’re getting .61ctw pair, I would lean towards the 3-prong. It‘s also more cost effective if you think you may upgrade in the near future.... which as a PSer, is usually a guarantee. :lol-2:

Look forward to seeing your thread! I’ve been trolling the WF diamond pairs here and there and trying to refrain from upgrading at the moment. So, it would be fun to follow yours instead.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results