shape
carat
color
clarity

White & Ivory Jewelers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
A fellow PSer (I can''t remember who!) recommended White & Ivory Jewelers in Leesburg, VA for settings. I went there to look around last night, and they had the MOST GORGEOUS settings! They carried Kirk Kara, Simon G, Martin Flyer, Ritani, Richard Landi, and more I can''t even remember. They even had a playroom for my 2 year old son to play in while I was browsing settings. Right now I''m leaning toward a few Martin Flyer settings that I fell in love with - I''m just waiting to get quotes from the lady who helped me. She even offered to have the settings I like brought in in the right size, because they had settings for 3 ct centers, and my center is 2 cts. I will have to wait for their quotes to see if we will purchase from them, but they had an incredible selection and awesone customer service.

I just wanted to thank who ever recommended them - I would have never found their tiny shop without the recommendation. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results