shape
carat
color
clarity

Which Tiffany Victoria ring for right hand?

Which Tiffany Victoria ring for right hand

• Victoria narrow alternating band

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Victoria Key top ring

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Victoria thick band

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters

claluv

Rough_Rock
Hi All, I'm trying to find a RHR to wear everyday with my Tank watch. After my divorce, I find myself sad looking at my bare hands and wanted to add some bling back. My first instinct is the second ring but I fear it may look too close to a wedding band. Would love other opinions if option two looks like a wedding band only or if the others would be prettier RHRs.
Thanks!
1649172548600.png

1649172270697.png
1649172325017.png

KLC

Shiny_Rock
If you like the second one then go with that style. I think it's lovely. If you're worried it looks like a wedding band you can always wear it on your middle or index finger.

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
All three are beautiful, and I agree with @KLC above. Have you tried them on in store? Maybe one will strike you more than the others in person, and you can choose which finger to wear it on after you decide which one you love most. I looked them up on the Tiffany website, and it looks like the two bands have significantly more carat weight that the key top ring. Maybe that will help you make up your mind depending on the look you are after.

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you like the second one then go with that style. I think it's lovely. If you're worried it looks like a wedding band you can always wear it on your middle or index finger.

Great suggestion. The mix of shapes would be so pretty as a middle finger ring. All 3 are very nice so you can’t go wrong.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the 3rd one the best but its your hand so don't worry about what i think
I too agree with going for the middle finger
But you have 5 fingers on that hand so get one now and one or both latter !

claluv

Rough_Rock
Thank you all for taking the time to reply. I do love them all but I love the suggestion of trying them all on in the store. I did try the middle on and loved it but need to go back to try on the other two. I have skinny fingers with huge knuckles sadly so I may very well see that one looks the best with my ugly knuckles :)

finerthings

Brilliant_Rock
Which is more comfortable to you? I have heard from a sales rep that people have said #2 bothers them from the standpoint of diamonds sticking outward. I love the look of #2 the best, but I would need to try it on and determine it for myself. I would wear this band on either hand, as a left hand wedding band or a right hand ring - it is my favorite band, but would need to confirm comfort... it is very pretty.

claluv

Rough_Rock
Which is more comfortable to you? I have heard from a sales rep that people have said #2 bothers them from the standpoint of diamonds sticking outward. I love the look of #2 the best, but I would need to try it on and determine it for myself. I would wear this band on either hand, as a left hand wedding band or a right hand ring - it is my favorite band, but would need to confirm comfort... it is very pretty.

That's a great point to consider, I didn't think about the diamonds sticking out but can see how that could be an issue. I haven't worn any ring at all for three years and a pokey ring would make me crazy. I'm looking forward to my trip to Dallas in a few weeks to try them all on and get a feel for comfort.

claluv

Rough_Rock
Hi, I thought I'd give an update because modeling pics were so helpful for me. I ended up with the thinner Victoria band and got another thinner band to wear with on occasion. As much as I loved the other thicker band, it wasn't a pretty with my ugly big knuckles as the thinner band. Thanks for all of the opinions! I'll have to post more pics of my other Victoria pieces to help others out :) IMG_1254.jpg IMG_1255.PNG

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Great choice, and I absolutely love the look of it stacked with the thin band!!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, I thought I'd give an update because modeling pics were so helpful for me. I ended up with the thinner Victoria band and got another thinner band to wear with on occasion. As much as I loved the other thicker band, it wasn't a pretty with my ugly big knuckles as the thinner band. Thanks for all of the opinions! I'll have to post more pics of my other Victoria pieces to help others out :) IMG_1254.jpg IMG_1255.PNG

This is beyond GORGEOUS! I love how subtly feminine the design is (nothing over-the-top, just perfect). This ring is one of many options I'm considering for the future. How is the comfort?

And I would love to see your other Victoria pieces!

bright&shiny

Brilliant_Rock
Fantastic - they look lovely on your hands. Nothing ugly there!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great choice, that's my favourite!

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks lovely on its own and with the other band!!

cardinalsfan

Rough_Rock
Beautiful! How comfortable are you finding it?

claluv

Rough_Rock
Hi, I do find it to be very comfortable except for two occasions - clapping at my kids sports and taking it off. Then I feel like it is kind of pokey.
I also wanted to clarify, I ended up buying a Victoria lookalike from C Gonshor at Diamonds Direct in Dallas. The ring was a fraction of the price with larger stones at F, VS1. Having tried on both the Tiffany and the C Gonshor ring, they were identical in design except mine was scaled larger and looked even prettier on, 1.62 ct MQ, 1.5 ct Round, 18K gold not platinum.

For anyone looking for the Victoria rings, they had both the thick band and the alternating band I purchased. One cannot tell any difference. They also had the Victoria stud earrings and pendant lookalikes, all excellent diamonds.
I have gotten lots of compliments on mine thus far and it sparkles like crazy. So if you aren't sold on the name brand and just love the design as I do, it may be worth a look as you could buy almost the whole set for what the ring alone would cost at Tiffany's and they are bigger stones :)

Attached is my Tiffany's large Victoria pendant, my earrings are in for service but will post those when I get them back too. IMG_1357.jpg
IMG_1313.jpg

claluv

Rough_Rock
Hi, another update, I ended up returning my studs from Kwiat due to problems with the backs and purchased a C Gonshor pair, same as my ring. They are 1.3cttw, and identical to the Victoria studs. They sparkle like like crazy, even more than my T&Co pendant and much more than the Kwiat studs because of the setting. Hope this helps someone else :)

IMG_1582.PNG

FL_runner

Brilliant_Rock
Hi, another update, I ended up returning my studs from Kwiat due to problems with the backs and purchased a C Gonshor pair, same as my ring. They are 1.3cttw, and identical to the Victoria studs. They sparkle like like crazy, even more than my T&Co pendant and much more than the Kwiat studs because of the setting. Hope this helps someone else :)

IMG_1582.PNG

Thanks for the tip! (although my wallet won't thank you :) )

Kya

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! Thanks for posting! I have been eying this style for a while … not sure when I will pull the trigger but will definitely keep this recommendation in mind.

I find that with the Victoria style, the lookalikes are often nicer than the Tiffany originals. Just so often they seem extra overpriced given color tint or big bow ties.
LOVE your collection - so timeless and perfect specs!

claluv

Rough_Rock
Hi, looking for a bracelet now to wear everyday with my new rings. Considering the Tiffany Victoria Vine or the Tiffany Victoria Bow bracelets. I love the vine but I like the diamonds sprinkled on the chain of the Bow style bracelet. Would love to know other thoughts, thanks! IMG_3597.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_3592.jpg
    IMG_3592.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_3593.jpg
    IMG_3593.jpg
    277.4 KB · Views: 36

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks like the leaves on the vine might catch on shirt/jacket sleeves and I would find that annoying. Do you know of anyone with this style you can ask about that?

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
As the ring is so detailed, I’d go for the plainest option, maybe even something from the DBTY range - if it has to be Tiffany.
Alternatively, I’d always pick a tennis bracelet.

Nymf

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love your thin alternating marquise/brilliant band! Can you let me know the size of the stones- Love the proportion! Thank you!

claluv

Rough_Rock
I absolutely love your thin alternating marquise/brilliant band! Can you let me know the size of the stones- Love the proportion! Thank you!

Hi, thank you, the diamond alternating band is .32 ct round alternating with .78 ct of marquise cut diamonds, it is a size 6.5 for reference. I do love the band and often wear it alone or with other rings.

claluv

Rough_Rock
As the ring is so detailed, I’d go for the plainest option, maybe even something from the DBTY range - if it has to be Tiffany.
Alternatively, I’d always pick a tennis bracelet.

thank you, I certainly think that is a great point! I ended up buying both from Tiffany's to try and was leaning toward the leaf design but now you have me second guessing that the DBTY would be more elegant

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results