shape
carat
color
clarity

Which Tiffany necklace?

Ol-Blue

Shiny_Rock
Hello!
I recently bought the Tiffany tag necklace. I wanted something fun for an upcoming vacation and something that goes with every (casual) outfit. And even though I’m not a fan of branding or even the RTT line, here I am! Lol I figured this big chonk will show up well in photos and it’s just kind of a fun piece. Turns out I’m pretty “basic” after all :lol-2::lol-2:

Anyhow
Can you all please help me decide?
First I have the tag heart necklace. I love that it’s big and bright! Omg it’s so shiny! It’s nearly a choker. (Maybe I have a fat neck )

Then I thought I would try the wrap necklace it will give me a little more “breathing room” with the length. Also maybe not as common as the other? Does that even matter?
I’m not sure if it’s worth $250 ish more for that one though

And I’m also showing the tag layered with a simple pendant

So my goals are. Fun, not fussy, bright and sort of a statement. Really just to look put together while running around
Will be paired with simple summer dresses and flip flops
Or my go to black t’s and jeans
I need to return one

Thank you for any help!!
Ps I’m probably “too old” for either of these but oh well. When I put these on the silver just POPs!! 669C57AF-89BE-4D22-8E3C-6370DBC8C35C.jpeg

Attachments

• B8F9FF62-73F8-4576-9798-53478C1A7B4A.jpeg
    B8F9FF62-73F8-4576-9798-53478C1A7B4A.jpeg
    170.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 9B110C7C-8760-4DB5-AC90-8E2D8A2DC0C8.jpeg
    9B110C7C-8760-4DB5-AC90-8E2D8A2DC0C8.jpeg
    221.8 KB · Views: 17

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
first off you are not too old !
second - just on the fat neck (and yours in definatly not - and really neither is mine but as ive got older (and im not old) i find a longer necklace more comfortable to wear
in saying that im presently experimenting with layering (im so behind the 8 ball) so im practicing wearing simple 16 inch chains again.
but I'd still go with the longer one

and finally to add ive never been in a Tiffiny's nor do i know anyone with a Tiffiny piece (im at the bottom of the planet) so im not at all familiar with their range but i like this necklace very much on you

Ol-Blue

Shiny_Rock
Thank you!

Here’s a better pic of the tag wrap necklace from the website
33D2D997-7E63-4217-AE70-5E04D437ADEC.jpeg

I thought it would give me more length but there isn’t much wiggle room. And I think the different links and bead balls bother me
I like symmetry lol

I think I’m keeping the shorter one
I actually realized the links are the same as my bracelet and I attached it and made it really long! And added my bead ball necklace for a similar look

A gal on YouTube said she had Tiffany’s add a few inches of links to her necklace ( it only comes in one size). So I may look into that down the road

Also I’ve never been into a Tiffany store either! Just online

Thanks again for looking!

Here’s my diy version with the bracelet added. I can’t use a regular extender because it clasps in the front at the heart :
CD8CBA61-BF06-4CBC-AD7C-D66D0518DBD7.jpeg

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you!

Here’s a better pic of the tag wrap necklace from the website
33D2D997-7E63-4217-AE70-5E04D437ADEC.jpeg

I thought it would give me more length but there isn’t much wiggle room. And I think the different links and bead balls bother me
I like symmetry lol

I think I’m keeping the shorter one
I actually realized the links are the same as my bracelet and I attached it and made it really long! And added my bead ball necklace for a similar look

A gal on YouTube said she had Tiffany’s add a few inches of links to her necklace ( it only comes in one size). So I may look into that down the road

Also I’ve never been into a Tiffany store either! Just online

Thanks again for looking!

Here’s my diy version with the bracelet added. I can’t use a regular extender because it clasps in the front at the heart :
CD8CBA61-BF06-4CBC-AD7C-D66D0518DBD7.jpeg

that works out really well :appl: :appl: :appl:

Piper70

Shiny_Rock
I like it! I would definitely have to add a couple links. I can’t wear chokers and that photo actually makes me uncomfortable looking at it! Lol

Ol-Blue

Shiny_Rock
I like it! I would definitely have to add a couple links. I can’t wear chokers and that photo actually makes me uncomfortable looking at it! Lol

Lol I hear you! I ended up keeping the wrap one despite what I posted. I feel like I have more breathing room

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results