shape
carat
color
clarity

Which Should I Buy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lwan123

Rough_Rock
Hi Ladies,

I have a $25000 budget, but I feel more comfortable if I can get what I want at under $20000. I am looking for a 1.75 to 2 carat ring, but I cannot decide these questions. I really need your help, thanks in advance.

1. should I buy pricess cut or round cut? I hear pricess cut will not be as pricy as round cut, but do they look the same shiny?
2. If I found a diamond of H color, should I buy? I think G will be better, but can people tell the difference of G and H?
3. I know Movado diamond has 118 facets, but most others are 58 facets. I saw Movado diamond in the store, they were very nice, but the price was very very high. (a round 2ct H color was $40000, a round 1.5ct H color was $25000, ut there will be 10% to 15% discount) Should I buy Movado diamond or go to stores like Robin Brothers to buy designer band with seperate diamond? Is Movado diamond really worth the extra bucks?

I will be really really appreciate if you could provide me your opinion and let me know your thoughts. Thanks a lot.
I am in LA, is there any other places you would recommend? thanks.

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
I don''t think you should go to Robin Brothers or buy a Movado diamond. I think you should look at vendors on Pricescope like Brian Gavin, GOG, and maybe Whiteflash, spend time researching diamonds a little more, and choose something you want from somewhere where you can know for sure what the quality is and that the price is a good one. From what you''ve said, I like H and RB, but there are many other factors. Maybe others can help you? This is a helpful bunch! Good luck!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Iwan- I think you can definitely get a great ring within your budget. I would personally avoid Movado and Robbins Brothers, though.

Are you open to buying online? If you start a thread in the "Rocky Talky" part of this forum, you''ll find lots of assistance in buying an amazing ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results