• White Face

Votes: 28 52.8%
  • Silver Face

Votes: 25 47.2%

• Total voters

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much @rainydaze & @Austina--I went for the safe & boring one :lol: but I am loving this watch--my clothing choices have always been nothing too over-the-top fashion wise, if YKWIM. It fits the bill!

@Austina, I hope you are doing better now after the loss of your dear Dottie, every time I see your avatar I think of how much you loved her--she must of been a very special fur-baby. Sending belated ((hugs)).

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s not boring @sarahb, it’s classic, it’s elegant, and excuse the pun, timeless!

Thank you so much, Dottie really was a one in a million, and we miss her terribly, she was a sweet, gentle sou.

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It’s not boring @sarahb, it’s classic, it’s elegant, and excuse the pun, timeless!

Thank you so much, Dottie really was a one in a million, and we miss her terribly, she was a sweet, gentle sou.

Great pun, indeed @Austina! Re a 'gentle soul'..our Jack is the exact same, very gentle...very sweet, those exact words describe him to a T. Our time will come & I know it won't be easy either. My heart goes out to you for your loss. Hang in there....

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ❤️

Well, the white faced watch came in on Wednesday, we dropped by to take a look. I pretty much had decided on the white face before it even getting here, but as always, its good to re-check & confirm one's original conclusion. I wanted to thank everyone who participated, & voted in this thread. DH calls it 'The Election' thread, & it was quite helpful to hear everyones opinions & thoughts, I very much appreciate it!! :wavey:

Here they both are for the last look:
IMG_4801.jpeg

and the final selection:
IMG_4804 2.jpeg

IMG_4811.jpeg

IMG_4814.jpeg

I love the clean & classic of this piece & so happy with my final choice. Thank you (((DH))) & everyone for helping me think this one through!:appl::wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @canuk-gal & @rocks for popping in, I am enjoying it! DH told me last night he thinks I should get a bracelet to wear along with it but I'm not sure if I want to do that..have a great weekend everyone!

Umm, if he’s offering...you don’t have to wear it together and more bling is always a good thing. Haha that rhymes. Don’t you see? Meant to be. ;-)

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Lol, good one @missy, you definitely have a way with words, and thank you for your prior post! He is a generous soul!:wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol, good one @missy, you definitely have a way with words, and thank you for your prior post! He is a generous soul!:wavey:

You have a wonderful DH @sarahb and he has an amazing wife. You guys make a good team. ❤

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My friend from Japan told me that He likes https://www.swissking.to/ because of prices, and they keep in touch with him all the time. Plus they are interested in personal preferences like coating and additional settings. I will purchase last week this summer when I will sign new contract for our company!
Because all these are FAKES! :rolleyes::wall:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results