shape
carat
color
clarity

Which princess cut diamond? Woud love some help :)

XHellfireX

Rough_Rock
Hey all,

Last post the images didn't show up so trying again.
I would love some opinions on these two stones, similar ct, but the specs are different and as a result price point is slight different. Both seem quite pretty but is there a reason to pick one over the other?

TIA!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
B would be the clear choice for me.

I prefer the larger faceting pattern on B where you'll get some large flashes of light (seen from a further distance) as well as smaller sparkles (seen more
upclose). I believe A will produce mostly small sparkles (but more of them). These stones look to have different numbers of mains. Which faceting do
you prefer to see? Remember these stones are really blown up in these images. Shrink them way down to their real size (if you can on their webpage)
and look at them to help figure out what you like to see.

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer B as well for the reasons tyty already outlined. Stone A will have more pinpoint sparkle and I prefer the chunkiness of the facets stone B will give you. Stone B also has stronger light return under the table (see all the red) and better defined facets.

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another vote for B. Not a fan of the crushed ice on A at all. Also, on the ASET and IS images you can see where A has weaker light performance and minor light leakage happening.

The problem with pin fire (small sparkles as explained above) is that while there may be more of them, our eyes can't always see or appreciate them.

That said, neither stone is disastrous and some like that crushed ice look, but B would be my choice for sure.

InkedC-SBS-0-76-0-771_LI.jpg

Inked0-76-Ideal-Scope_LI.jpg

InkedC0-76-ASET_LI.jpg

OdetteOdile

Brilliant_Rock
I would pick B.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results