shape
carat
color
clarity

which platinum band for him?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
That seems like a good price. Do you know the depth of the bands? That can have an effect on the price.

civictypesi

Shiny_Rock
Thanks -
what is the satin/brush finish?
Does it give it the more "dull" look?
what is the difference between them?
I don't see the difference.
How do I choose 1 over the other?
Thanks.

civictypesi

Shiny_Rock
thanks for the link, D & T. I really like how shiny it is - will it dull more easily (I don''t see it mention whether it''s got cobalt & ruthenium to kind of defy this problem)? Am I seeing some "holes" or "purposeful dents" in the ring on the link you sent me or is it just my imagination?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
here are the finish that they have, you can email them with your question if it has ruthenium, but if I'm understaning correctly cobalt makes it "more shinier" longer? but if you get satin finish wouldn't that defeat the cobalt in question?

http://www.e-weddingbands.com/store/finish.html

ETA: they are quick to respond too
1.gif

civictypesi

Shiny_Rock
i think i now know what the satin look is? is its purpose to give it the dull look? if so, then we definitely do not want it. shininess = good
36.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yep, just stick with the shiny look, and if you decide later that you want more of a satin finish, it can be done later, shouldn''t cost too much.

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you want a shiny look, go for a mirror finish.

The "comfort" bit that''s referred to is actually on the inside of the ring. It''s domed outwards slightly in the middle to give it a more comfortable fit. The outside is "flat" from side to side so not curved at all.

I think the two rings you posted are the same unless the PT weight is different (I forgot to look)!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results