shape
carat
color
clarity

Which online sites are recommended?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

citress

Rough_Rock
I did a search using Pricescope''s search tool. Are all the vendors in the search results trustworthy, or should I stick with a known few like WF, GOG and James Allen? How about Union Diamond?

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 9/23/2006 1:41:01 AM
Author:citress
I did a search using Pricescope's search tool. Are all the vendors in the search results trustworthy, or should I stick with a known few like WF, GOG and James Allen? How about Union Diamond?
Hi Citress:
35.gif

I have had great experiences with both WF and GOG. There are many vendors, but as you do more searching it will be more evident which vendors stand out from the rest in quality and service.

I would look for an established vendor who has good repor and feedback with the Pricescope community and has the available inventory and additional services like custom fabrication or has access to different "Lines" of settings to meet your needs.
37.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know, there are some great vendors on here who don''t get as much mention as some others...Wink at Winfield''s comes to mind right away. Dimend Scaasi does beautiful work and I hear great things about Todd at NiceIce. Bill Pearlman is just great, too. I think many of us concentrate on Good Old Gold and WF because the sites are well laid out, and they give so much information on the diamonds that it just makes the task easier. You also may want to look at return policies and upgrade policies. I know both WF and GOG offer excellent ones which is another selling point for them.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results