Which One???

Which ring???

• Fay Cullen

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Facets Eternity Sapphire

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
My friend and I have made a pact that we are going to save money until June and buy ourselves an expensive (or more expensive than we'd normally spend on ourselves) ring b/c we've been saving really well (her for a house, me for my wedding) and feel we should reward ourselves for our progress IF we keep it up until June. She wants a David Yurman ring, and I want some sort of stackable right hand band.

The two rings I'm debating between are the eternity sapphire from facets and the 1/2 eternity fay cullen. The size of the facets one will depend on how much money I've saved for it by June, although it'll either be the .66ctw or the 1.25ctw sapphires.

Which would you guys get if you had the choice? I know theyr'e different, but I intend to stack RHR's, so at some point in the next million years I'll try to get 2 or 3 thin-er bands like these.

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Pic of the fay cullen ring:

option10909090.jpg

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
oops, this is the fay again...didn't name them well when I saved

h123.jpg

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
The facets ring:

16495.jpg

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
one more facets to not be biased looking

onemore to be fair.jpg

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
They''re both gorgeous! I voted for the facets eternity simply because you said you want to stack RHRs...the facets design might be easier to stack (I think!)

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I''ve been eyeing that Facets ring for months now, so you can probably tell which one I prefer. I do like the Fay Cullen one though, and I''m almost wondering if it might be better in this case -- your soon-to-be (
2.gif
) wedding band is shared prong, so why not something different? Have you tried on bands similar to both?

I''m not really any help, am I?

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/16/2007 9:39:07 PM
Author: Blenheim
I've been eyeing that Facets ring for months now, so you can probably tell which one I prefer. I do like the Fay Cullen one though, and I'm almost wondering if it might be better in this case -- your soon-to-be (
2.gif
) wedding band is shared prong, so why not something different? Have you tried on bands similar to both?

I'm not really any help, am I?

Yep, the w-band is shared prong 1/2 eternity : ) I was thinking if I do end up wtih the facets one, doing a 1/2 eternity b/c diamonds all around do scratch and bother my finger, so neither wil lbe a full eternity. I'll let you know waht they quote me for a 1/2 eternity with a width of 2.4/2.5mm, since that's really waht I'm looking for, rather than the full.

AHHH! I dont know b/c I also like how different the Fay Cullen is, but I LOVE the all blue of the facets...good thing we've set 6 months to decide! I love them both!!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Both are so pretty but I''d vote for the Fay Cullen ring. I LOVE it! It looks more unique and it stands out more than the Facets ring. Both are really beautiful though, so I don''t think you''d make a bad decision either way.

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
Did you know that Facets will make the sapphire ring in a half eternity for you? I got a quote from them for a pink sapphire half eternity recently.
4.gif
It knocked a couple hundred off the price.

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Fay cullen! Love it!

*M*

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/16/2007 9:54:24 PM
Author: tulip928
Did you know that Facets will make the sapphire ring in a half eternity for you? I got a quote from them for a pink sapphire half eternity recently.
4.gif
It knocked a couple hundred off the price.
I actually did just email them, I ordered my wedding band from them and it is beautiful (with the same specs I'd want the sapphire--the w. band is .75ctw 11 diamond)!!! That'd make the price the same for either, proabably....
3.gif

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
That's funny - I got a quote to match the carat weight of my 11 stone .60 diamond band from them (which I love
30.gif
) So is the .66 tcw a half eternity?

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/16/2007 10:04:19 PM
Author: tulip928
That's funny - I got a quote to match the carat weight of my 11 stone .60 diamond band from them (which I love
30.gif
)
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, what's FUNNIER, is your band, which you showed me in another question I'd posted, was the reason I bought MY band!!!! I loved it so much, so I got the closest thing to it available...I admit, I'm a big copier! And the cycle goes on and on ; )

WE're like jewelry soulmates, huh?
9.gif

ETA: although, I didn't know about your quest for a sapphire ring--kinda eerie...

tulip928

Brilliant_Rock
Great minds think alike!
28.gif

You may be in trouble!
6.gif
I started out shopping for a sapphire eternity band - and ended up mesmerized on the Natural Sapphire Company's website. Did you see my pink sapphire ring?

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I voted for Fay... but mostly because I almost bought and then decided to go with a different design from her site. I love the diamonds and sapphires together.

Both are beautiful though!

Officers girl

Shiny_Rock
I voted facets just because I like simple stuff, Do you not like the one where its sapphires and diamonds alternating?

larussel03

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/16/2007 11:04:03 PM
Author: Officers girl
I voted facets just because I like simple stuff, Do you not like the one where its sapphires and diamonds alternating?
That is a good point, although having the diamonds in the facets would likely take me over budget (we''re thinking MAX 600-700 in June). But maybe not for a 1/2 eternity--I''ll have to ask!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results