shape
carat
color
clarity

Which one is better between 2 stones?

4Moonlite

Rough_Rock
Here are his opinions I just paste here, I think it's ok or does it violation any rules? I'd like your choice based on these photos and his opinions. If you're decide for yourself, Which one will you chose? Why? Thank you in advance for your feedback.

5.03 J/SI1
There is a very small spreaded inclusion in the table, a small spreaded white inclusion in the crown with black in it, few very small white&black inclusion in the crown near the girdle easily coverable with a prong. Inclusions are not easily visible with naked eyes, the stone is 75-80% eye clean.

5.00 I/SI1
Small black crystal and a small white inclusion in the pavillion which reflects in the table as well as in the crown, very very small open in the table, very small white inclusion in the crown with a very very small open in it, 2 small white inclusions in the crown. 65-70% eye clean, medium fluorescence affects the stone it seems to be slight blackish.

_1059.png

_2552.jpeg

_2553.jpeg

_2551.jpeg

4Moonlite

Rough_Rock
IS and H&A

_2554.jpeg

_2555.jpeg

_2556.jpeg

_2557.jpeg

4Moonlite

Rough_Rock
Heart & ASET I si 1 & J si 1
From photos stone #1 5.00 I si1 looks better than #2 5.03 J si1, however he said stone #2 looks cleaner than #1.
It is very hard for me to chose. Maybe #1 I over J but I has medium FL.

_2558.jpeg

_2559.jpeg

_2560.jpeg

_2561.jpeg

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is certainly wouldn't sit well with me "medium fluorescence affects the stone it seems to be slight blackish." I'm not even sure what "slight blackish" means?! Honestly, for a purchase THIS big, I'd keep looking.

absolutme77

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I agree ^. And those inclusions look fairly obvious in the pictures. If you are looking for that large of a diamond, I am sure their are better options out there that seasoned PSers could find for you.

4Moonlite

Rough_Rock
CareBear|1458844688|4010472 said:
This is certainly wouldn't sit well with me "medium fluorescence affects the stone it seems to be slight blackish." I'm not even sure what "slight blackish" means?! Honestly, for a purchase THIS big, I'd keep looking.
I'm not sure about that too. Maybe it looks dark blacker instead of brighter I. I have to ask him exactly what does it mean?
It is 5.00 carat I SI1 medium FL price $60k. It's hard to find a nicer or better one for $60k right?

CareBear

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
4Moonlite|1458858728|4010582 said:
I'm not sure about that too. Maybe it looks dark blacker instead of brighter I. I have to ask him exactly what does it mean? It is 5.00 carat I SI1 medium FL price $60k. It's hard to find a nicer or better one for $60k right?
I just noticed, the I SI also has "an opening" on the table. I'm not sure who this is person you are quoting, but at least he's honest.
The inclusions on the J SI are slightly better, but there does seem to be a "patch" of leakage under the table. You were asking what that black spot was. If you are fine with fluorescence, I would highly recommend having IDJ find you a stone. Yekutiel is the master of finding SI stones with fluorescence, at awesome prices.

4Moonlite

Rough_Rock
CareBear|1458915056|4010871 said:
4Moonlite|1458858728|4010582 said:
I'm not sure about that too. Maybe it looks dark blacker instead of brighter I. I have to ask him exactly what does it mean? It is 5.00 carat I SI1 medium FL price $60k. It's hard to find a nicer or better one for $60k right?
I just noticed, the I SI also has "an opening" on the table. I'm not sure who this is person you are quoting, but at least he's honest.
The inclusions on the J SI are slightly better, but there does seem to be a "patch" of leakage under the table. You were asking what that black spot was. If you are fine with fluorescence, I would highly recommend having IDJ find you a stone. Yekutiel is the master of finding SI stones with fluorescence, at awesome prices.
B2C is giving opinions on these stones.
J color is much yellower compare to I "slight blackish" white color. It's very notable color between 2 stones. It is very hard decision to make. Anyone has referred one over another? Why? Or both of them are not worth to persuade.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results