Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Which Moissy and custom work vendor please?

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
After a not very pleasant experience with one Etsy vendor based in India, I would like some recommendations with regard to Moissy vendors that can offer custom work please.

The pieces I have in mind are not complicated, just bezel set items such as tennis bracelet, solitaire ring, flower cluster ring and simple pendants.

Thanks in advance.

DK :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @dk168 have you contacted Jonathan from August Vintage? His work is beautiful and I do not think you would be disappointed with his moissanite.

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @dk168 have you contacted Jonathan from August Vintage? His work is beautiful and I do not think you would be disappointed with his moissanite.

Good to have started this thread as I have completely forgotten about him!

Thanks for the reminder.

dk168

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just had a look at his offerings, sadly, no heart shaped stones.

I'd like one about 4ct to recreate Liz Taylor's Maggie's pendant in Cat On A Hot Tin Roof. I believe it is a heart, however it could also be a trillion.

However his OECs are gorgeous! :kiss2:

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
tianyu did a nice job on a custom design for me. not sure which vendors make nice heart shaped stones, that seems like a tricky shape to get right

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
I would try Tianyu right now. Starsgem is very backed up on orders from factory closings. Tianyu is smaller and I feel they inspect the jewelry quite well before sending it out. They have done very good custom work for many of us over here. You can email Ella at [email protected]. If you order a bunch of items there is a discount of 3% over $500 or 5% over $1000. Just ask for the reddit discount. They also ship with DHL so you get it within 3-5 days and it can be tracked.

Mamabean

Ideal_Rock
Tianyugems made a heart for @MakingTheGrade for her dog Beau. It’s gorgeous..

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.