shape
carat
color
clarity

Which men are most attracted to you?

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
The flip side of Kenny's thread. :cheeky: Which men tend to find you attractive? Could be based on age as in Kenny's thread, but I'm asking more generally, e.g., profession/industry, nationality, personality type, etc.

I look forward to some interesting responses!

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
I'll start by noting that younger siblings and only children seem to be attracted to me, but I tend to like older/firstborn children. I think it's a personality thing....

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
No idea. I honestly don't. I've never had anyone try to chat me up because I avoid people/crowded places like the plague unless I have no choice. My face at rest looks so cold and standoffish that it helps keep men away. :lol:

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
Chrono|1453994680|3982998 said:
No idea. I honestly don't. I've never had anyone try to chat me up because I avoid people/crowded places like the plague unless I have no choice. My face at rest looks so cold and standoffish that it helps keep men away. :lol:

I believe the young folks call this "resting b---- face," lol. ;)) Definitely a good one to pull out on a plane or other situation when you're trapped next to strangers!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
People with no standards. :knockout:

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
kenny|1453995560|3983015 said:
People with no standards. :knockout:

Not true, kenny! And having no standards is a kind of standard, surely? :D

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I mentioned in another thread "creepy old ones"....and that is not entirely the whole story. How do I say this without sounding conceited...I guess the I have been described as classy, or elegant, in my opinion more Kate Middleton than Pamela Anderson. I tend to attract older men who are very confident in in their position in life. Even as a college student, the guys that would approach me would be late 20's, early 30's (about 10 years my senior) who are somewhat established in their careers, and they tend to be professionals.

Now that I'm in my 40's, my husband jokes that he sees a little Mrs. Robinson in me. My 13 year son has friends who come over for playdates, and end up hanging out in the kitchen talking to me :confused: . It is very amusing to my husband!

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

After a divorce, and having a job in Manhatten, a group of my co-workers and I made the rounds of singles bars on Friday nites.
These places were very crowded. Out of a whole room of men the ones that came over to talk to me were foreign men. I cannot tell you why but that followed me the rest of my attractive days. I used to say to my friends, "don't worry about me. If there is a foreigner in this place, he will find me."

I met some interesting men, and saw several again. I asked one fellow, and he said, I looked European. I am, or was, a natural blond, and I am friendly, but I have no real explanation for it. I like foreigners myself, maybe it comes through--you know the unconscious coming thru.

Annette

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I wouldn't have the slightest clue how to categorize them. They've run the gamut from 12 years older to 10 years younger. Well over a foot taller than I, to just a couple inches taller. No job or a good job to at least they have a job. Jerks, nice, lighter, darker. Lots in common, very little in common other than ;)) ...

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oddly enough we were just having a discussion about this the other day at my house. For some reason I tend to attract interest from Mexican men.
I am a typical white female 45-50 age, average size. I don't know why, even hubby notices it.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The golden oldies have always loved me. I don't know what I did to deserve that.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jordyonbass|1454010339|3983117 said:
Men with pretty awesome FCD collections apparently :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haaahaaaaaaaa! :lol:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
jaysonsmom|1454006864|3983095 said:
I mentioned in another thread "creepy old ones"....and that is not entirely the whole story. How do I say this without sounding conceited...I guess the I have been described as classy, or elegant, in my opinion more Kate Middleton than Pamela Anderson. I tend to attract older men who are very confident in in their position in life. Even as a college student, the guys that would approach me would be late 20's, early 30's (about 10 years my senior) who are somewhat established in their careers, and they tend to be professionals.

Now that I'm in my 40's, my husband jokes that he sees a little Mrs. Robinson in me. My 13 year son has friends who come over for playdates, and end up hanging out in the kitchen talking to me :confused: . It is very amusing to my husband!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Jaysonsmom, this is a very funny post!

Being more Kate Middleton than Pammy is a good thing, I think!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I don't think there's any way to answer this without coming off as all that and a bag of chips, so I'll just leave it at that :lol: ;-)

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1454011866|3983125 said:
I don't think there's any way to answer this without coming off as all that and a bag of chips, so I'll just leave it at that :lol: ;-)

That doesn't surprise me, Momhappy. I've long suspected that you're secretly gorgeous behind that keyboard! ;))

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
blingbunny10|1453995058|3983003 said:
Chrono|1453994680|3982998 said:

I believe the young folks call this "resting b---- face," lol. ;)) Definitely a good one to pull out on a plane or other situation when you're trapped next to strangers!

Lol, yes, its RBF and because I'm an ERA-type of feminist I say *men* have RAF, "resting a$$hole face" (I know, I know but come on we've all seen or worked with these guys!!).

All my boyfriends/fiances/husbands have been one of two children and the youngest, usually with an older sister although my DH has an older brother. I'm from CA and Mexican-American guys loved me when I was in high school and college, although I was chasing after preppy guys then who had 0 interest in me. The Middle Eastern guys at college thought I was the cat's meow but they kinda scared me so nothing going there. Most of my life I worked as a professional musician and high school jazz band director so I always dated musicians. My DH is my first non-musician, he is a geologist which is how I came to gem stones and diamonds.

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
Jambalaya|1454012126|3983129 said:

That doesn't surprise me, Momhappy. I've long suspected that you're secretly gorgeous behind that keyboard! ;))

:lol: I actually didn't mean for that post to sound like it was about me - I meant that I think that it's difficult for anyone to answer it without coming off as all that and a bag of chips!!! I can assure you, I'm not gorgeous :bigsmile:

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
momhappy|1454013824|3983137 said:
Jambalaya|1454012126|3983129 said:

:lol: I actually didn't mean for that post to sound like it was about me - I meant that I think that it's difficult for anyone to answer it without coming off as all that and a bag of chips!!! I can assure you, I'm not gorgeous :bigsmile:

Oh, I see what you meant now! Haaha!

Well, I'll still think of you as gorgeous, if you don't mind!

chemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Ones who like punk/metal and covered in tattoos. Age doesn't seem to matter. Creepy teenagers up to this dude at work in his 40's.

I think it's funny because that's the music/bar scene I like, but I'm a professional and dress very conservatively. I rarely go out anymore and meet these guys at the coffee shop/grocery store/ out on the street.

I always wonder how they know.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The goofiest ones.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The artistic men who love to cook and create. IDK why but there you have it. Maybe they somehow just knew I needed someone to cook and care for me but LOL it was so funny how it so often worked out that way when I was dating.

Looks wise usually tall dark and handsome were the men who gravitated to me. But I ended up with my dh a blonde and green eyed man so there you go. :cheeky: Oh and of course he is quite the cook. And he bakes too. At least that part is consistent. :appl:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1454018126|3983176 said:
The artistic men who love to cook and create.
IDK why but there you have it.

Maybe you're really a man.
Have you checked?

:bigsmile:

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My RBF is a result of four decades of perfecting until it was just right. There is no part of it that is accidental.

I am the "get the hell away from me" woman.

As a result, it is always clueless men that approach me. It can be funny clueless, arrogant clueless, plain clueless...but when someone is putting off my vibe, you have to be clueless to approach me.

I have never been approachable. I don't care for being picked up in public places. It's too vulnerable, too many freaky variables.

Being committed/married most of my adult life also adds to why I don't particularly want male company.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kenny|1454018962|3983184 said:

Have you checked?

LOL no thanks. Not even a small part of me would ever want to be a man. I love being a woman too much and wouldn't switch for all the bling in the world. :bigsmile:
I am just a lucky one because my dh enjoys cooking. Which is good because I enjoy eating what he cooks. We're a perfect match. 8)

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl:

mr_kroshka

Rough_Rock
Men with pretty awesome FCD collections apparently :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kenny? :naughty:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
mr_kroshka|1454020954|3983208 said:

Kenny? :naughty:
You guys are so bad.

screen_shot_2016-01-28_at_3.png

NOYFB

Ideal_Rock
I have no idea, honestly. I don't pay attention if someone is checking me out anymore since I've been with my DH for almost 20 years, but I have had a few creepers in my day try to talk to me. As a result, I've perfected the Don't F*cking Even Try face.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
kenny said:

Have you checked?

This is funny, because DH always jokes that he married a teenage boy. Because I like cars, alot. Fast cars, with lots of power, well . . . they excite me a bit more than they should. :naughty: I enjoy talking about horsepower, torque, fancy wheels, etc. I spend a lot of time on car forums, lol.

I don't look at other men, but I sure look at other cars. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results