shape
carat
color
clarity

Which lab grown pink would you guys recommend ?

Yue

Rough_Rock
20201028_232204.jpg Screenshot_20201028-232135_WhatsApp.jpg Screenshot_20201028-232131_WhatsApp.jpg Screenshot_20201028-231517_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20201028-231458_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20201028-231456_Gallery.jpg

monipod

Brilliant_Rock
They've all got that salmon-pink/peachy tinge but if you like that tone, they are all nice. I'm finding lab pinks really tricky. They are either very saturated and 'too good to be true' pink like the Takara and Lightbox stones, or orangey-pink. If the peachy colour appeals to you then I'd go with the first stone. The second stone is lightest but might look the least peachy?

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
please bear in mind that i know very little about laboratory diamonds. i will just offer my opinion based upon what i see on my screen ...

of the three, i prefer the first one as it is richest in color and the faceting appears very crisp. the second is softer in color but faceting is also rather soft and not crisp. the third one is my least favorite in not only color and faceting but also due to that fluffy inclusion off to the side

Last edited:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you happy with the Strong Orange fluorescence?

I'm not sure if it's something that most/all Pinks will have.

Run the stones through the HCA tool and it will help show which have decent light return - although I understand that cutters often cut deeper in order to enhance colour and reduce light return somewhat (which might reduce the effect of colour).

Yue

Rough_Rock
I'm
Are you happy with the Strong Orange fluorescence?

I'm not sure if it's something that most/all Pinks will have.

Run the stones through the HCA tool and it will help show which have decent light return - although I understand that cutters often cut deeper in order to enhance colour and reduce light return somewhat (which might reduce the effect of colour).

Actually not sure about the strong orange and couldn't find any information on Google about how it effects the diamond :( do you have any ideas ?

Big Fat Facets

Brilliant_Rock
strong fluorescence in earth mined diamonds may cause oiliness, haziness, milkiness ... where transparency is affected. i understand, in majority of cases fluorescence has no affect on a diamond's transparency

i would surmise that strong fluorescence would impact laboratory diamonds in a similar manner as it is genuine diamond material.

for earth mined diamonds one of the ways to determine if the presence of strong fluorescence has an affect on transparency is to assess the diamond in natural sunlgiht.

(edited to reiterate, that i have no first hand experience with laboratory diamonds)

Last edited:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the first and last one.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results