shape
carat
color
clarity

which is best??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Karen1980

Rough_Rock

Hello!

Please can you give some opinions.

Im based in the UK and buying my engagement ring soon.

My fiance didn’t know too much about diamonds and bought one form the high street but it was very expensive for what it was £700 for a 0.33 ct J I2-I3 18ct gold ring.

We''ve since dosovered Hatton garden where we can buy a
0.42ct D SI1 Excellent cut, very good finish, excellent symmetry and no flourescence. For £1000
Or a
0.33ct E VS2 Excellent cut ecellent finish very good symmetry and no flourescence. Fro £850

We can also but off the internet from www.365-diamonds.com

0.41 E VS2 very excellent, very good polish and very good symmetry for £883 + p&p @ £10

Now the store in Hatton garden store comes with a lifetime clean, inspection guarentee. And you can obvious;y see the rings.

The internet comes with 3 years and not clean etc.. I cant see before I buy so if I don’t like it I have the pay for P&P back and don’t get a refund on intial p&p.

What are your thoughts?

Thanking you in advance

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Karen!

Might I make a suggestion? As you are in the UK I would really recommend contacting Dr Indira Marchant at -

www.bestdiamonds.co.uk Indira posts here and is a true expert and all round wonderful lady, it could be well worth you haveing a chat with her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr Indira Marchant
UK Client Manager
[email protected]
You can reach me on 0208 868 5210 or 0777 038 1882.

In the UK, we are based in the city area of London (see map below) where we meet clients BY APPOINTMENT ONLY:

Our address is:

The Royal Exchange
2 Royal Exchange
London
EC3V 3DG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results