shape
carat
color
clarity

Which diamond for a pendant?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Ppass, the second diamond is an ACA (A Cut Above), WF's branded cut. I believe that is the reason for the 5 stars. The first diamond is not an ACA. Being a cut nut, I would choose the ACA, assuming it is eye clean. I recently got to see the ACAs in person when I purchased a set of diamond studs, and they are amazingly sparkly
30.gif
You can't go wrong with the ACAs.The other diamond is still an AGS 0 diamond however and should still be very beautiful. There is definitely nothing wrong with it.

Pricescope members get the PS discount if they request it, and I believe, pay via wire transfer. So the PS prices are usually a little less.

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
The first stone has a wider girdle variance than what is expected of an 1A cut, total depth is slightly deeper. It is still an AGS0 stone, probably just not cut by WF which is their ACA stones. Stone 2 if it is eye-clean, else stone 1.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/22/2009 6:39:19 PM
Author:ppass
Hi,
which stone would you prefer?

http://www.whiteflash.com/round_ideal_cut/Round-Ideal-Cut-cut-diamond-1987239.htm

http://www.whiteflash.com/hearts_arrows/Whiteflash-ACA-cut-diamond-1982325.htm

Whats wrong with the first one? (It has become only 4 from 5 stars at whiteflash.)

Why are the prices higher on the wf page than the prices in the pricescope search result?

Thx!
All Expert Selection diamonds have 4 stars, it is only ACA that get 5. Both diamonds look beautiful, you could pick either, providing the ACA is eyeclean to your standards. You will only see the discounted price through the PS search, it doesn't show on the WF main page.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results