shape
carat
color
clarity

Which company?

Candygrl

Brilliant_Rock
Which online company is best to buy lab created diamonds from?

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
D.NEA Diamonds are great to deal with (from my personal experience).
Other people have bought from Genesis and Chatham, but it's harder to buy direct. Chatham you have to go through a dealer, which is reflected in the price. And Gemesis has a fairly limited selection of colours.

Are you looking for anything in particular?

ChristineRose

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
There's only a few growing anymore. Gemesis, D.NEA, Takara. As periwinklegirl says, Chatham may be out there but I don't see anywhere to buy them.

Gemesis is the only one growing whites in any quantity. Assuming you want the stone in some sort of setting, you might start by finding a jeweler that deals with synthetics and can get your setting.

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Actually D.NEA now has tons of whites in inventory. Also they often have smaller stones not listed on their website. Whenever I need side stones or melee, I just email Eric and ask what he's got.

Can you give us an idea of what you're looking for? White or coloured?

ChristineRose

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Ooh! (Goes to look at the whites.)

GeorgeStevens

Shiny_Rock
If you send a nice email to SCIO through their website, they may send you their current gemstone inventory. They are primarily an industrial manufacturer but from time to time they get gem-quality stones. Mostly RBCs less than 1 ct in white or olive/yellow hues. Very little pink, blue, etc. They don't certify them but they do get GIA to assess dimensions, depth, etc.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
periwinklegirl|1388444686|3583356 said:
D.NEA Diamonds are great to deal with (from my personal experience).
Other people have bought from Genesis and Chatham, but it's harder to buy direct. Chatham you have to go through a dealer, which is reflected in the price. And Gemesis has a fairly limited selection of colours.

Are you looking for anything in particular?

I just contacted them about a stone they have listed, and was told they couldn't get me pics. Don't they have the stones in-house?

josephrohdes221

Rough_Rock
which company is providing cost effective colored stones with well known brand and topmost certification ? do such stones contain any radioactive substance in them?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results