shape
carat
color
clarity

which color and clarity for ACA studs

Susan7639

Rough_Rock
This is the week for me to buy and I have literally read so many posts and so much info I am still not sure how to go.
If you were buying ACA between 1.3 and 1.6 each ear what color and clarity would you personally look for. Many thanks and hopefully my next post will be a photo of new earrings! I know I have asked versions of this question in the past so hoping more people with acas will chime in time.

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, I VS2 or Si1 would be my choice too!

Susan7639

Rough_Rock

Crystal_Dreams

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I went for BGD stones for my studs, as I was after the BGD blue line, but I bought H VS2/1. Would’ve been happy to drop down to SI1 but they didn’t have any- with strong blue fluoro. I am colour sensitive though- my last pair were K and I could see the tint. I really wanted ‘white’ ones so I went upon colour a bit.

One of the stones was initially meant to be used in a ring, hence the higher clarity. I suppose if I ever wanted to repurpose the stones then the clarity is ‘safer’

coda72

Brilliant_Rock
thank you! DO you personally have an I color from Whiteflash?

I don’t currently have an I colored stone from WF, but I’ve had H and J colored stones from them in the past. I would feel pretty confident buying the pair I posted, and if they’re too tinted for you, you can always return them for stones that are higher in color.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results