shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to source small OECs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CBL

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I got a project in mind and am wondering where might be a decent place to source ~1/3 ct OECs of a lower color (J-M). I live in the midwest and am guessing this would have to be a long distance/online sort of thing.
Any ideas? Thanks much!

CBL

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Stone cold, thank you--I hadn''t seen that site before. Wonderful!

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
What do you have planned? Do tell!!

CBL

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Uppy, not QUITE ready to commit to giving away the details, but I do LOVE your 3 stone.... ;-) ;-)

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would call Jewels By Erica Grace.

ETA Or
2.gif
you can always ask someone like
2.gif
oh I don't know
2.gif
Jamew Meyer to source them for you.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
old world diamonds has great diamonds and can source matching sets of stones, including small ones.

CBL

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/15/2010 10:51:29 PM
Author: dreamer_d
I would call Jewels By Erica Grace.

ETA Or
2.gif
you can always ask someone like
2.gif
oh I don''t know
2.gif
Jamew Meyer to source them for you.

Tee hee!

CBL

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/15/2010 11:35:26 PM
Author: Bella_mezzo
old world diamonds has great diamonds and can source matching sets of stones, including small ones.

Bella, thank you--I will get in contact!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
The diamonds for my bezel studs came from Old World Diamonds. 2 .34s and a .31 -- (for safety!). FYI-- I negotiated a bit on the prices. Not a ton. But a touch. If you''re looking at buying more than one you might have similar luck. Just ask them to mark which stone is which when sending if it matters to you. Very happy with my stones from them. In my ears now.
1.gif

CBL

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Date: 3/15/2010 11:46:49 PM
Author: decodelighted
The diamonds for my bezel studs came from Old World Diamonds. 2 .34s and a .31 -- (for safety!). FYI-- I negotiated a bit on the prices. Not a ton. But a touch. If you''re looking at buying more than one you might have similar luck. Just ask them to mark which stone is which when sending if it matters to you. Very happy with my stones from them. In my ears now.
1.gif

Love it. Very helpful! I am getting excited about this prospect!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/15/2010 11:46:49 PM
Author: decodelighted
1.gif
Deco do you mean you ordered a 3rd one that matched the other two just in case something happened to the first pair? You have a back up?

sweetpea&babycorn

Brilliant_Rock
do you have any pictures of your earrings?

i''m so glad i came across this thread, because i''m thinking of getting a 5-6 stone wedding made with OECs using 2 family stones plus a few from a vendor. i''ve also never heard of old world diamonds, but they have small stones that fit the bill perfectly! :D

reader

Brilliant_Rock
I saw where someone had posted a pair for sale, but the color might be too white for what you are looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results