shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to heck are the comfortable shoes hiding??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FD21Bride

Shiny_Rock
I am having the worst time finding shoes that are halfway comfy! At the cute strappy sandels I try on are like torture devices that I squeezed my feet into within like 15 minutes!

Show me (if you can) your comfy cute shoes....and let me know where you got them

Thanks
Kristie

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
the ones I posted in the other thread about shoes are pretty comfy. They are from David''s bridal. I think the style name is "Marly"

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
the shoes I posted in the shoe topic are VERY comfortable, that is why I got them. They had a cuter version w/ a higher, thinner heel but I knew there was NO way i would make it all night in them!

heart prongs

Shiny_Rock
I got colorrifics (sp?) because they were soooo comfy and matched my dress as though they were made to do so! Fairly cheap too...less than $60, if I remember correctly...tried to include a link, but the website isn''t working. I hate heels...they always hurt me because I''m not used to them...these were 2" and not a problem for the 10 or so hours that I had them on...
klr
30.gif
prongs

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
i posted a pic of the shoes I got in the other shoe thread too. they are super comfy. My fiance is about a foot taller than me so I was leaning toward 4 inch heels but everyone said you better not! I always feel more comfortable in a med-high heel that is thicker and has a platform and thats pretty much every shoe i own. i like the stability of them!

i got them at amazon.com

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
PunchNPie- My Fi is a foot taller than me too. I think it looks kind of akward but there is no way I am going to try anything over 2.5. Maybe 3 if I am feeling really brave. I think I am going to change into platform flip flops (I love my 2" Reefs after our first dance. Maybe then I can try something more daring for the ceremony and pics. I am still waiting for a pic of your tacori BTW!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results