shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy small (.15-.25) loose diamonds?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ryanthekiwi

Rough_Rock
I recently got engaged, and the setting that my girl picked out came from a jeweller (Spence in Vancouver) who would only sell their settings with one of their stones mounted. A bad deal, I know, but it was what she wanted, so I had it set with their smallest diamond, a .18 ideal cut round. So now that the small stone has been replaced with a larger center stone in the ring, I have a rather useless, albeit still really beautiful, .18 carat diamond. I''d love to buy a matching stone and create a nice pair of earrings but I can''t find a vendor that sells such small stones! I could get another one from Spence but the price is crazy (about US$400 for the .18 I SI2 that I bought). Any suggestions?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome
35.gif
PENDANT! it might make a beautiful dainty pendant and a lovely extra piece of jewellery. That is what I would do, no question!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
I would contact Whiteflash as I''m sure you would be able to send them your stone and have them find a matching one (and set them beautifully). Otherwise, I would call DCD as they sell them individually online here.

ryanthekiwi

Rough_Rock
Both are excellent suggestions. How I missed DCD in my search I don''t know!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results