shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy Simon G

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nclrgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Hi girls! I''ve searched "Simon G" and have been reading through posts on where I may be able to get the best deal on Simon G rings, but a lot of those posts are a few years old. I''ve called around and gotten a wide range of price quotes. Anyone recommend a vendor for Simon G jewelry?

Thank you!!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
Hi nclrgirl!

I got the best price and fantastic service for my Simon G e-ring from my jeweler. Click here for link The company is Gemological Trading Corp. They are based in Seattle, however, they do a lot of online business as well.

When I was, like you, looking for a Simon G setting, I checked online and I checked the Simon G website for various locations in my area. I was amazed at the price differential between the different vendors. One vendor quoted $4,400, another $3,250 and I got it for $2,500 from my jeweler!!
23.gif
I couldn''t believe it. When I asked about the price difference, I was told that it was Simon G and not the jeweler who was dictating the price.
20.gif

Initially, I was dealing with a popular Seattle engagement ring store and found that their policies & pricing just couldn''t compete with the superior quality of diamonds and all around high end service I received from this much less advertised vendor who is now my jeweler.

Good luck with your search and I hope this helps! Which setting do you like?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results