shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy diamond studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bloodstainedking

Rough_Rock
I''m new to this site, so I need alot of help. I''m a pretty big guy, so I have to get large pieces of jewelry or they kind of disappear on me.

I''m looking to buy a pair of diamond studs in the 2 ct range. I don''t need perfect stones, I just want good clarity & color.

So what stores would you recommend?

Thanks for any help.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome
35.gif
If you go to the top of the page, under resources you will find a list of PS vendors. Popular ones are

Whiteflash
Good Old Gold
Wink at Winfields
Pearlmans
James Allen
And some others I am sure I am missing
1.gif
With earrings, the very best clarity and colour can be overkill, as earrings are viewed differently to rings. Cut is crucial for beauty and should be your top priority. You could go with SI1 to SI2 if eyeclean or nearly and possibly H to J for colour, if well cut and I can't stress this enough, they will look very white. If you found two matching well cut I1's too, these if eyeclean can be a great choice for earrings, might be hard to find though. Maybe start looking at Whiteflash for a nice matched pair or see what they can recommend, then go from there. Hope this helps.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got mine from ashford.com and love them

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pearlman's has a whole bunch in the deals section. Apparently they were all promotional items but there might be something in there that you like and works with your budget

here's the link

055CO23.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results