shape
carat
color
clarity

Where to buy 14k YG chain?

melave

Shiny_Rock
Hi all

Sorry if this is in the wrong section. I couldn't work out where to put it :)

My OH bought me a little pendant for valentines day but i am pretty sure the chain is gold plated.

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of where to buy a chain online that will ship to Australia? 14K is not common here.

I tried looking on ebay and etsy but it is hard to judge the quality

Thanks in advance

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The last one I bought was either ebay or Amazon.com. It was fine for what I needed. The key is to know the size chain you want (thickness).

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Do you like the chain it is shown with? Could you not order it directly from that Etsy seller??

Love the pendant - very nice choice!

melave

Shiny_Rock
You know what Enerchi? I didn't even think of that!!! :oops: :oops: I think i need a holiday :)
I have just messaged her to see what she can do

Thanks for answering my stupid question :)

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a pretty necklace!! Kudos to him for picking such a great gift. Hopefully the etsy seller will pan out for you.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
melave|1330047007|3132909 said:
You know what Enerchi? I didn't even think of that!!! :oops: :oops: I think i need a holiday :)
I have just messaged her to see what she can do

Thanks for answering my stupid question :)
:lol: Sometimes the obvious is just, well, too obvious!! :lol:

Hopefully this will be the easiest route and I really loved the delicate chain they showed in the photo - very pretty along with your pendant. Another style I really like is the wheat line. Fine enough but looks 'solid'. Keep us posted!

melave

Shiny_Rock
Oh thanks Athena. He did get a hint :wink2: I sent him a few links and this was the cheapest :)

melave

Shiny_Rock
I like the wheat chain as well. Do you have anywhere you have bought one online?

What do you think about a white gold chain? or should i stick to yellow gold?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd stick to yellow gold, but I really like the one pictured with the pendant! I might want the chain a little longer, though.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results