shape
carat
color
clarity

Where is your "Happiest Place on Earth"?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would have to say snorkelling anywhere with beautiful tropical fish and coral. I feel like I'm in another world and it just heightens
all my senses. There are endless things to see and constantly moving/changing scenery.

@Piper70 My DH and I did St. John one year and I loved it! So peaceful and so many beautiful spots!

pearlsngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I asked this question of my husband and daughter, and we 3 all said our own home is our favorite place.

Next to that, I'd have to say Mystic, CT. My DH and I had our first date there, and over the years we have tended to go back a couple of times a year. There is much to enjoy, not the least of which is just sitting on a bench by the river near the drawbridge in the old part of town, taking in the sunshine, the sights and sounds and the breeze.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truly my happiest place isn't so much a place but instead it is wherever I am with my sweet husband. He is my happy place.

mydhismyhappyplace.jpg

gregandmissyinlovealways.png

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
That’s so sweet, @missy. And so true; when we’re with the one we love, every place is the best !

Wink

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I have so many happy places around the world and in my office doing what I love for so many years.

My very happiest must be the one I return to the most, the family summer cabin in McCall, Idaho. I spent my summers and played there as a child, worked there during the summers while in high school and college, got married there in 1973 and have treasured the times spent there with my children and now my grandchildren.

We swim in the lake, make a fire on the beach and cook smores if the weather is good, hike in the forest behind the cabin, waterski and boogie board and sit at the table together and eat joyous meals.

The air is fresh and scented with pine, especially after a good rain.

I love the place and the memories I have of it.

Glorious-sunrise.jpg

Wink

GoldenTouch

Shiny_Rock
I have so many happy places around the world and in my office doing what I love for so many years.

My very happiest must be the one I return to the most, the family summer cabin in McCall, Idaho. I spent my summers and played there as a child, worked there during the summers while in high school and college, got married there in 1973 and have treasured the times spent there with my children and now my grandchildren.

We swim in the lake, make a fire on the beach and cook smores if the weather is good, hike in the forest behind the cabin, waterski and boogie board and sit at the table together and eat joyous meals.

The air is fresh and scented with pine, especially after a good rain.

I love the place and the memories I have of it.

Glorious-sunrise.jpg

Wink

Sounds fabulous!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Disney World is my happy place. I just need me, my DH, and the sugary sweet smell of Magic Kingdom’s Main Street. :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results