shape
carat
color
clarity

Where is Tiffany jewelry actually manufactured?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TFantino

Rough_Rock
Out of curiousity... just wondering where T&C manufactures their products... USA, Switzerland?

Someone even said it might be China... if anybody knows, would appreciate the info.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I have heard before that some of their stuff is made in China. But I don''t know for sure and I don''t know about their erings (since I assume that''s what you''re wondering about).

twodoor2

Shiny_Rock
The high end pieces are manufactured in NYC. Not sure about the silver though.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
There is no China manufacturing for any pieces of TCo. Those are called fakes. Check the Prospectus for locations and statistics

Manufacturing in NY, NJ for most of the jewlery pieces, higher end Picasso in Italy, and some glass items might be manufactured in other parts of Europe.

Manmountain

Rough_Rock
I took a class with a draftsman from Tiffany''s and he worked in Providence, RI.

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Date: 6/13/2007 10:38:46 PM
Author: Manmountain
I took a class with a draftsman from Tiffany''s and he worked in Providence, RI.
I met one of the factory supervisors a few months ago. He worked in Providence, RI

www.metrojewelryappraisers.com

norman_in_L.A.

Rough_Rock
I know of four Tiffany & Co. manufacturing locations in the U.S.A.

Pelham & Mount Vernon, New York
Cranston & Cumberland, Rhode Island

Their distribution center (over 200,000 sq.ft.) is in New Jersey.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results