shape
carat
color
clarity

Where is Dancing fire ?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did he get a timeout?

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
His info says he was last seen here today. You guys know he just doesn't have license to stir **edited by moderator, please keep the language clean** up now that political posts got banned, right? :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
His info says he was last seen here today. You guys know he just doesn't have license to stir **edited by moderator, please keep the language clean** up now that political posts got banned, right? :lol:

I am certain he will continue to ask general thought-provoking questions.

DK :))

Last edited by a moderator:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was wondering the same thing. He is not usually this quiet.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Banning politics has resulted in very low traffic, especially from certain posters - myself included.
While I understand and respect Ella/Andre's decision, PS Hangout is no fun anymore.
... especially to be muzzled right before a US Pres election.
There is so much emotion with no outlet for it here.
This pushes posters to other sites that allow political expression.

Last edited:

OreoRosies86

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe on other forums since we aren’t allowed to discuss important issues here anymore.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My guess is he has been temporarily banned. ::)
Hopefully we will be hearing from him soon. We know he is reading so hopefully he is fine.
Hi @Dancing Fire hope all is well.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm still alive and doing well. I hesitant to post b/c the last time when I posted I said something like ..." nice to see some peacemaking in the middle east" and my post was deleted then I received a one week timeout. I guess some members don't like peace Idunno1.gif so they reported my post to the admin.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maybe on other forums since we aren’t allowed to discuss important issues here anymore.
I think so too. I notice at least 8-10 long time members who used to post here on HO are MIA for the past couple of weeks.

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
I'm still alive and doing well. I hesitant to post b/c the last time when I posted I said something like ..." nice to see some peacemaking in the middle east" and my post was deleted then I received a one week timeout. I guess some members don't like peace Idunno1.gif so they reported my post to the admin.

Nice to see ya df

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome back!

DK :))

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Im glad your ok DF
Its a troubled world we are living in

I would like to say more but had better not

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think so too. I notice at least 8-10 long time members who used to post here on HO are MIA for the past couple of weeks.

Will you come back with more consistency at some point? I miss your posts and replies. You are so funny and real.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium

@Dancing Fire , Are you serious? You got banned for this???? Some one actually reported you for this?

I am glad you are ok and doing well.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Will you come back with more consistency at some point? I miss your posts and replies. You are so funny and real.
I must be careful of every word I post,b/c every word will be scrutinized by certain members.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Dancing Fire , Are you serious? You got banned for this???? Some one actually reported you for this?
I think so, why else would I be banned for a week?

CC, Did you find a forum for political discussion?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think so, why else would I be banned for a week?

CC, Did you find a forum for political discussion?

That is someone who is looking to have people banned. I’m sorry that happened to you Dancing Fire. I haven’t joined a political forum. Have you joined one?

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I must be careful of every word I post,b/c every word will be scrutinized by certain members.

Ugh that is awful. No one should have to live that way.
I'm sorry @Dancing Fire and I hope you will start posting more.

Its the curse of being known to be on a known team in today's over polarized world im afraid DF

Yeah I think some of us are a bit trigger happy and over reactive. Challenging times for everyone. It would be so much better if we could all be more supportive. We cannot change the pandemic and the financial hardship felt by so many but we can make it a bit easier to bear by being nicer to one another. It goes a long way. IMO.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ugh that is awful. No one should have to live that way.
I'm sorry @Dancing Fire and I hope you will start posting more.

Yeah I think some of us are a bit trigger happy and over reactive. Challenging times for everyone. It would be so much better if we could all be more supportive. We cannot change the pandemic and the financial hardship felt by so many but we can make it a bit easier to bear by being nicer to one another. It goes a long way. IMO.

as St Jisinta instructs us 'be kind'

pretty sad state of affairs when the prime minister has to remind people to be kind

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hey DF wb!!!
I thought I had replied to this thread already...
I dont know where my mind is lately, I think it rolled out my ear and under the tree.
sorry bud 2020 just sucks.

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I'm glad you're back DF. It really annoys me that some weenie whiner reported you for that post. And yes, this forum is no longer as interesting now that we can't speak about anything that can be related to politics.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I'm glad you're back DF. It really annoys me that some weenie whiner reported you for that post. And yes, this forum is no longer as interesting now that we can't speak about anything that can be related to politics.

I’d love to be able to discuss the Supreme Court hearings with PSers.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results