shape
carat
color
clarity

Where have all the leaders gone?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Allisonfaye

Brilliant_Rock
Just make sure you read the disclaimers at the bottom.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
True leaders???? It seems they have gone far, far, away from government service. I have worked for a few company Presidents that I wish would run for government office, but as much as they hate the corporate political game, the thought of a governmental one is even more horrifying to them. That is such a bummer...

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Where have all the trick or treaters gone? Sheesh, I have only had two kids and I usually get a gazillion. Boo....

Sorry to threadjack...back to leaders.

MaggieB

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/31/2008 9:54:57 PM
Author: miraclesrule
Where have all the trick or treaters gone? Sheesh, I have only had two kids and I usually get a gazillion. Boo....

Sorry to threadjack...back to leaders.
I didn''t have any, which is why I''m on this thread. I was hoping to have something pleasant to distract me.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Boo, that is wierd. I have two boxes of fruit snacks from Costco...dangit!!

Oh well, I can bring them to the home of my friend that I am babysitting for in a few hours. But I miss the kids. I get all dressed up just for them. It''s sad. Oh well...chin up.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results