shape
carat
color
clarity

Where do your beauties sleep at night?

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very nice! Mine are locked in a fireproof safe that is bolted into a concrete wall in a hidden room. Seriously =) I know it sounds very James Bondish but I’ve been burgled in the past.

JoseeCL

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Very nice! Mine are locked in a fireproof safe that is bolted into a concrete wall in a hidden room. Seriously =) I know it sounds very James Bondish but I’ve been burgled in the past.

Impressive =)2
I'll be putting this bad boy in my hubby's fireproof safe as well :twisted2:

JmeeMrie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Jewelry box goals! And it's the right color too!:kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where do your beauties sleep at night?

Here's where my beauties sleep at night. :love:

4catsinabed.jpeg

Oh wait,:oops2: you mean these beauties :cheeky:

jewelrysafe.jpg

and Bea sleeps in her handcrafted box that my dh made for her... safely in the safe.:halo:

beainboxbygreg.jpg

JoseeCL

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Here's where my beauties sleep at night. :love:

4catsinabed.jpeg

Oh wait,:oops2: you mean these beauties :cheeky:

jewelrysafe.jpg

and Bea sleeps in her handcrafted box that my dh made for her... safely in the safe.:halo:

beainboxbygreg.jpg

Wow! You lucky girl! You have a safe all to yourself!
I have to share mine with my hubby... My beauties are bunking with Benelli & AR! lol

Smores84

Shiny_Rock
Hi Missy,

Love your furry beauties!

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
8D3EE07D-1151-4743-82F3-9DBCBACD1602.jpeg We don’t have a safe. I have about 10 different storage places all over the house. I have a “bait box” on the dressing table plus $200 cash is always left there too.
We’ve never been burgled, but the idea is that if we are, the jewellery box and cash is an easy grab so they take that and leave.
I do have this amazing timber chest. One of my “bargain buys”, it’s Victorian British / India origin. It’s got brass inlay. It rotates around and had 12 drawers and a lift up top. It weighs an absolute ton, no burglar is going to put it under their arm and leave. Besides, it’s actually empty!

Marquise_Madness

Shiny_Rock
I don't have enough real jewelry to warrant a safe. So my diamond earrings (which don't get worn much because I'm missing a back to them) get put in a pouch in a jewelry box, as well as my other fine (but not incredibly expensive) stuff. My costume stuff gets put in a drawer or another box.

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My babies get kissed and snuggled into their beds in the lounge with the heating or aircon on to keep them comfy (we installed heat pumps with the dogs comfort as the primary motivation, seriously! :lol-2:)
My daily wear rings live in a dish on my night table. They come off only when I put hand cream on and turn off the light.
We’ve had a couple of friends get burgled recently though so I’m thinking everything that doesn’t leave the house with me every day might need to go into the gun safe or another lockbox in the roof. I don’t have a lot of fine jewellery but what I have is sentimental like my mum’s engagement ring etc and that’s what I’d most hate to lose. Insurance covers the rest.

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely jewellery box! My things are in their boxes in a bedside draw. My daily wears (wedding set, studs & pendant) often stay on, but if they come off, I have always put the on a high bedroom shelf. This started when the girls were toddlers with wandering fingers & has just carried on!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ditto!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep mine in the treadmill, one of the cup holders comes out and I put it all in there and put the cup holder back.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I keep my jewelry (pendant, studs, WB/ER, tennis, RHR, watch) on ALWAYS. I do keep a box of stackers on site, everything else I keep at the bank.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
PS - I love cats!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Missy,

Love your furry beauties!

Thank you @Smores84 and @Luce and @JoseeCL and @mco312. If only we could find a way to keep their cat hair on them and off us and the bed- life would be almost puuuurrrrrfect.:bigsmile:

IMG_6155.JPG Missy, your beauties are so sweet! They remind me of my beauties!!!

Aww what sweetie pies.:love:

I've got some beauties too! Screenshot_20180201-194413.jpg Screenshot_20180201-194428.jpg Screenshot_20180201-193819.jpg Screenshot_20180201-193815.jpg

Aww more beauties!:love: So precious!

PS - I love cats!

Kitties rock. Like diamonds only warmer. Ever have a kitty sleep on you? It's like having a heater on you.:lol:

@PintoBean cmon now, where are your kitty pics?:appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Mine are kept in a fishing tackle box, in the fireproof safe! :kiss2:

Me four. Safes are bolted into wall and floor. But I just found out from dh that our fireproof safe is not fireproof for more than a certain amount of time. I have to find out the details. Do you girls know how long your fireproof safe is fire proof for? I always thought fireproof meant completely fireproof but my dh just told me no it is only safe for a certain amount of time...

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have to share mine with my hubby... My beauties are bunking with Benelli & AR! lol

I'm guessing your mean Benelli firearms and not motorcycles? :think:
Unless that's a very large safe.

Your London Wolf is beautiful!
So thoughtful of you to provide sleeping arrangements that are in accordance with their style. =)2

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
8D3EE07D-1151-4743-82F3-9DBCBACD1602.jpeg We don’t have a safe. I have about 10 different storage places all over the house. I have a “bait box” on the dressing table plus $200 cash is always left there too.
We’ve never been burgled, but the idea is that if we are, the jewellery box and cash is an easy grab so they take that and leave.
I do have this amazing timber chest. One of my “bargain buys”, it’s Victorian British / India origin. It’s got brass inlay. It rotates around and had 12 drawers and a lift up top. It weighs an absolute ton, no burglar is going to put it under their arm and leave. Besides, it’s actually empty!

That's beautiful! =)2

december-fire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My babies get kissed and snuggled into their beds in the lounge with the heating or aircon on to keep them comfy (we installed heat pumps with the dogs comfort as the primary motivation, seriously! :lol-2:)
My daily wear rings live in a dish on my night table. They come off only when I put hand cream on and turn off the light.
We’ve had a couple of friends get burgled recently though so I’m thinking everything that doesn’t leave the house with me every day might need to go into the gun safe or another lockbox in the roof. I don’t have a lot of fine jewellery but what I have is sentimental like my mum’s engagement ring etc and that’s what I’d most hate to lose. Insurance covers the rest.

I agree. Some pieces may have the lowest monetary value and the highest sentimental value.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results