shape
carat
color
clarity

Where do you get your pearls from?

AmitTrading

Rough_Rock
Trade
Do you prefer to get your pearls online? In-person? Small or big retailers? Let me know!

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Iooking forward to followings this thread
So far a fun multi strand pink/ baroque freshwater necklase from (drum roll please :mrgreen2: ) a mall jewler, a white freshwater strand also from the mall jewler
2 dyed frrsh water station necklases and some dyed earings - gifts brought at a different mall jewler

And a possible akoya peael necklase that i inherited from mum along with her stud earings probably brought from her regular jewler - not a mall jewler
oh and a ring i brought about 20 years ago on holiday in South Africa ...from a mall jewler

But my next pearl purchase is going to come from pearl paradise !
A multi colour strand by the inch so i can lengthen these necklases

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pearl Paradise for general classic designs- high quality, round freshwaters, single pendants, stud earrings and so on. Kojima Pearls for more unique pieces- I have a Tahitian keshi strand with pink tourmaline chips and a beautiful keshi bracelet.

ginie

Rough_Rock
I used to buy from Pearl Paradise but after buying from Pearl Source this time, I am a convert. I had bought a golden south sea pendant that Pearl Paradise had sold me as 22K but I bought a pendant and earring set from Pearl Source recently and the deep gold color is fabulous - in comparison, PP pearl looks like 10 k gold. Their prices are better and customer service is excellent.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results