shape
carat
color
clarity

Where do you get your pearls from?

AmitTrading

Rough_Rock
Trade
Do you prefer to get your pearls online? In-person? Small or big retailers? Let me know!

Daisys and Diamonds

Ideal_Rock
Iooking forward to followings this thread
So far a fun multi strand pink/ baroque freshwater necklase from (drum roll please :mrgreen2: ) a mall jewler, a white freshwater strand also from the mall jewler
2 dyed frrsh water station necklases and some dyed earings - gifts brought at a different mall jewler

And a possible akoya peael necklase that i inherited from mum along with her stud earings probably brought from her regular jewler - not a mall jewler
oh and a ring i brought about 20 years ago on holiday in South Africa ...from a mall jewler

But my next pearl purchase is going to come from pearl paradise !
A multi colour strand by the inch so i can lengthen these necklases

Snowdrop13

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Pearl Paradise for general classic designs- high quality, round freshwaters, single pendants, stud earrings and so on. Kojima Pearls for more unique pieces- I have a Tahitian keshi strand with pink tourmaline chips and a beautiful keshi bracelet.

ginie

Rough_Rock
I used to buy from Pearl Paradise but after buying from Pearl Source this time, I am a convert. I had bought a golden south sea pendant that Pearl Paradise had sold me as 22K but I bought a pendant and earring set from Pearl Source recently and the deep gold color is fabulous - in comparison, PP pearl looks like 10 k gold. Their prices are better and customer service is excellent.

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Glorious Green Diamond Ring
    Glorious Green Diamond Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Phenomenal 3.01ct Cushion Brilliant Cut Engagement Ring
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged
    Love Conquers All- Quarantined and Engaged

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.