shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I get a band to match an engagement ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

butterfly75

Rough_Rock
First let me start off by saying that I have learned so much from this site. I fell in love with a ring but it does not come with a matching band. I was wondering, what is the best way to find a jeweler to design a band that will match and fit together well? Should I be looking for custom jewlers or is there a referral process? Any advice for a newbie like me would be appreciated.

Thanks!

LizzieC

Brilliant_Rock
Welcome!
35.gif
I went the custom route for my matching wedding band. Whiteflash is great and I (and many others) highly recommended them. If you do a search for custom settings/bands you''ll find many from WF (and others). You can see my WF wedding band here:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-wf-wedding-band-is-finished-pics-inside.41901/

Good luck and keep us posted!
1.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Find a jeweler that comes highly recommended - custom work can be a cakewalk or a nightmare depending on your jeweler! If you have a trusted local jeweler you should inquire with them, as the process will be easier for dropping off your ering (they''ll likely need it to design the matching band), tighten prongs, etc. If there''s no one local, one of the PS vendors are a good choice. I haven''t used any yet so I can''t offer a personal recommendation, but lots of PSers have gone that route and have been very happy! Quest is another vendor that comes to mind.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree with finding someone local to make a custom matching band could be a good choice and one I''d pursue first. I second Quest jeweler if you open to shipping off your ring. They made a gorgeous custom setting for me.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results