shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I find this design online?

birthdaygirl

Rough_Rock
I have been thinking and thinking and looking and looking for a way to change (and upgrade!) my wedding bands. Right now I have a round solitaire (1.30 carat) set in a very plain platinum band and a plain platinum wedding band. When I got married, almost 13 years ago, I liked the plain look....not so much anymore ;-).

I definitely want an eternity band. Initially I thought I wanted an eternity band (about 3 carat) with another band (plain) with my diamond. Now, I'm not so sure. I'm thinking I want two eternity bands (maybe 1.5-2 carat each) that are attached to my diamond which sits in between them. Maybe with a halo around the diamond but maybe not. I would like the eternity bands to not touch at all and actually to sit far apart.

Have you seen anything like that online? If so, can you please post pics.

Thanks!

birthdaygirl

Rough_Rock
I hope I posted a picture. What I'm looking for is something like this but maybe not the halo and I would prefer if the two bands were separeted the entire way...and the eternity diamonds would be bigger.

Do you like it?

diamond ring.jpg

birthdaygirl

Rough_Rock
I was thinking that maybe it has to be one piece in the back to be stronger. I love the ring you posted. I think I like that more than with the halo.

I started off being really set on one thing but now I'm not so sure. I just hope this would be a ring that I would still be in love with in 20 years. KWIM?

I'll post a pic of something I tried on in a high end jewelry store a couple of days ago that I also liked. The bands were too big on my left hand but fit a bit better on right so that is why they are on wrong hand. They were still a bit too big though. It is a 3 ct eternity band and I would reset my solitaire into a setting such as the one I'm wearing with the eternity band. I swear my hands aren't that wrinkly....must be the light ;-). What do you think of that combo?

photo-8.JPG

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
i love both settings. You really can't go wrong with a solitaire and an eternity band though!!

birthdaygirl

Rough_Rock
Thank you :). I love the combo on my hand also but when I showed some friends, they didn't seem very enthusiastic about it which made me doubtful. I think I will post a new thread with just that pic and see what others here think about it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results