Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I find an Asscher Eternity (2ctw) Band?

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
6,481
Since you are happy with the pear pendant your jeweler made you, why not have the same jeweler make the band?
 

caribbeanbridetobe

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Mar 7, 2013
Messages
389
PintoBean|1465424118|4041867 said:
Since you are happy with the pear pendant your jeweler made you, why not have the same jeweler make the band?
Did you see the pear pendant?! Jump on over to Show Me the Bling!
 

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jul 27, 2011
Messages
6,481
caribbeanbridetobe|1465432597|4041929 said:
PintoBean|1465424118|4041867 said:
Since you are happy with the pear pendant your jeweler made you, why not have the same jeweler make the band?
Did you see the pear pendant?! Jump on over to Show Me the Bling!
Yes, it's lovely! Is that the Graduation present? What area did you study in? I love that you have this pendant to remember this milestone with.
 

caribbeanbridetobe

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Mar 7, 2013
Messages
389
PintoBean|1465432947|4041932 said:
caribbeanbridetobe|1465432597|4041929 said:
PintoBean|1465424118|4041867 said:
Since you are happy with the pear pendant your jeweler made you, why not have the same jeweler make the band?
Did you see the pear pendant?! Jump on over to Show Me the Bling!
Yes, it's lovely! Is that the Graduation present? What area did you study in? I love that you have this pendant to remember this milestone with.
Thank you!! PhD in Organizational Management and Human Resources Management!!
 

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
2,567
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    A 1.7ct Upgrade For A 17th Anniversary
    A 1.7ct Upgrade For A 17th Anniversary
    A Classic Solitaire
    A Classic Solitaire
    August Birthstones: Peridot And Sardonyx
    August Birthstones: Peridot And Sardonyx

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top