shape
carat
color
clarity

Where can I buy "fashion" quality colored stones?

khaleesi

Rough_Rock
Hello! I am looking to make some "affordable luxury" type jewelry as presents, and need some suggestions on where to buy small dainty loose colored stones, that are real, but not necessarily top notch. Would be so grateful for any leads! Thank you!

GregS

Brilliant_Rock
Check out Multicolour, they are in the recommended vendors list.

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Stachura is also a good choice. Jewelry suppliers, like Rio Grande, also have commercial grade stones.

khaleesi

Rough_Rock
Thank you!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you tell us a bit more about what you plan on making? Are you looking for gemstone beads which have been drilled? Are you looking for faceted stones to set? Are you looking for cabochons? Do you know if you are interested in color over inclusions or the other way around? Are you looking for rarity? Size for statement pieces? I guess it really depends upon what you plan on making, so the more detail you can provide us, the better. :praise:

khaleesi

Rough_Rock
Thanks for your reply. To answer your questions, I'm looking for faceted stones to set, and raw stones that have been drilled, 1 carat and smaller. I am looking for color over inclusions to make some custom bracelets for my friends birthdays with their birth stones.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results