shape
carat
color
clarity

Where are pqcollectibles & Mara?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

flowergurl

Rough_Rock
I am mostly a lurker @ here but I noticed that they have all but disappeared? Anyone know what''s up-just miss their input!

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
It's summer vacation time, so that could be the cause of their absense.....

Patty

Ideal_Rock
I heard from pq a little bit ago. She is fine but busy with her kids and life in general.

Mara started a new job recently. She may not have as much time to post as she did before.

fire&ice

Ideal_Rock
I'm a little upset at their absence as well.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello!
1.gif

I'm still here, wraithlike at best.
2.gif

New job is keeping me very busy, coupled with new puppy, new marriage, etc etc. I definitely don't have as much time during the day for Pscope anymore, especially since my computer can't handle all the programs I have open plus the required 5 Pscope windows.

Portia is getting bigger (I was thinking today I have to post new pix), and is the light of our lives and sooo spoiled. But cute.
love.gif

I still do check in from time to time...the newbie questions seem to be getting answered..and the typical 'what do you think about big tacky diamonds' posts still permeate DH. So not much has changed!
2.gif
And of course I still adore diamonds and playing with them or writing about them..but just don't have the time right now to indulge. Maybe later.
2.gif

Miss everyone though.
8.gif
Good to see the same faces here.

(edited to add: Wow did I go nuts on the smilies or what?!
naughty.gif
9.gif
rodent.gif
)

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Mara, are you holding out on us for your next upgrade???
2.gif
Are you working behind the scenes and plan to stun us soon???
3.gif

Sounds like life is full--and good.
1.gif
Enjoy this special newlywed time!
21.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results