shape
carat
color
clarity

When to have the bachelorette party

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamond Confused

Shiny_Rock
How many weeks/months before the wedding is it customary to have the bachelorette party? I am getting married in December and would really like to go to Vegas when it''s still warm enough to hang out by the pool. Judging by how scorching hot it is in early September, I''m thinking I can do it early October. Is that too soon?

CNYHopeful

Shiny_Rock
That''s perfectly fine. My best friend had an early April wedding and her Bachelorette party was in Atlantic City in late February. It worked out great and would have been even sooner if she had not had major surgery in December.

Just a suggestion, don''t have it the same week as your wedding...
emwink.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
My weddings in the middle of June and we''re having my hen weekend in the middle of may after my exams finish. We probably would have had it even earlier if I wasn''t in college. Your plans sound fine.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
My wedding is in early July, and we''re having my batch/shower the first weekend in May. This is in part because it''s the only weekend that works for everyone, and MOH lives in CA and will be home then. I really don''t care when it is though, as long as I have one!! I don''t think there''s any written rule as to when you have to have it, other than NOT the night/week before your wedding!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
I am planning two bachelorette parties and showers for my friends and we are probably going to be having the parties 6-7 weeks before both weddings. I''ve never known of any sort of official timeline for when these things should take place but I could be wrong! I think it mostly just depends on the schedules of the bridal party and bride.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I''m in a wedding this summer and we''re just firming up plans for the bachelorette. Because the bride''s gfs are all over the country, we''re all flying in on Thursday before the wedding and doing it then - there had been talk about meeting in Vegas, but it''s a short engagement and since wedding travel is expensive/somewhat short notice, no one can really afford a second trip. My guess is that it will be a little more low-key than the typical bachelorette party b/c of the proximity to the wedding, but you never know with this bunch :)

My own bachelorette party was in mid-May and the wedding was in mid-June - so about a month before.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results