shape
carat
color
clarity

When the ring is not on your finger

beardog

Rough_Rock
Does anyone have the necklaces that can hold your ring like Emily C.... Not sure of other designers. Seems like a good idea to be able to attach it to a charm without having to remove the necklace for work but curious about the Stone & prongs banging on the charm.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
I have one of these in antique 14k from my great grandmother's pocket watch, strung upon her chain. I clip my rings onto it when doing chores, etc.
They're available on lots of sites, such as Etsy and eBay for little money and they are a nice solution.
Good luck!
ENE_5206.jpg

beardog

Rough_Rock
I have one of these in antique 14k from my great grandmother's pocket watch, strung upon her chain. I clip my rings onto it when doing chores, etc.
They're available on lots of sites, such as Etsy and eBay for little money and they are a nice solution.
Good luck!
ENE_5206.jpg
Beautiful thanks!!

chanieish

Rough_Rock
Premium
Hi Beardog!

I have Emily C necklace and I love it! It is a bit pricey, but there is silver version which is cheaper. The chain feels very robust! I’m not worried about it breaking at the moment. (Hope I didn’t jinx myself) I’m replying through my phone now and don’t know how to post pics but if you look thru my most recent thread on the first page of Rocky Talky I posted a pic of myself wearing the necklace with the ring attached. The ring head and shoulders do not contact the necklace at all so I’m not too concerning about the metals and diamond banging around. This might be different for other designs (I think the round/teardrop/wishbone shapes ones will be even more forgiving) and may also depend on your ring size.

I hope this helps! :wavey:

beardog

Rough_Rock
Hi Beardog!

I have Emily C necklace and I love it! It is a bit pricey, but there is silver version which is cheaper. The chain feels very robust! I’m not worried about it breaking at the moment. (Hope I didn’t jinx myself) I’m replying through my phone now and don’t know how to post pics but if you look thru my most recent thread on the first page of Rocky Talky I posted a pic of myself wearing the necklace with the ring attached. The ring head and shoulders do not contact the necklace at all so I’m not too concerning about the metals and diamond banging around. This might be different for other designs (I think the round/teardrop/wishbone shapes ones will be even more forgiving) and may also depend on your ring size.

I hope this helps! :wavey:
Really does look cool!! & Your new J is fantastic!! Congratulations & thank you

FutureGracie

Rough_Rock
Wow I need this! What a neat invention!

FutureGracie

Rough_Rock
I just gushed to the hubby about this and I think I know what I’ll be getting for Christmas . I will never have another ring go missing!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results