shape
carat
color
clarity

"When she says, "ARE YOU SERIOUS," instead of "yes"

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow, romantic, handsome and great taste in jewelry--you''re quite the catch!!! Your fiancee is gorgeous, the two of you make a beautiful couple. What a great story to tell. Congratulations!!!

CaptainPolyester

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone!

I know it's a bit unusual to see an actual photo of a couple, but I thought it'd be nice to see how the ring style matched up with the person.

On a side note, and a fair warning to all scheeming fiances. . .

when you ask someone to marry you. . . it means you have to get married.

somehow this sort of escaped me.

I spent all this time and energy into putting together the ring and a proposal.

Finally asking the question (and hearing a "yes") felt fantastic, and such a relief, to see it all come together the way it did.

Then, not more then ten minutes later, while having drinks with friends and family, someone asks "when's the date?"

That's right! you actually have to get married, which means planning a wedding!

Now, don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic about organizing this wedding and getting married, but for some odd reason, I kind of had the impression that once the proposal was done I could sit back and relax.

That lasted ten minutes.

So, remember, "will you marry me?" also means "start planning a wedding" too.

26.gif
26.gif
26.gif
26.gif
26.gif
26.gif
26.gif
26.gif
26.gif
26.gif
26.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ha, my DH didn''t plan anything.
20.gif
all he had to do was show up!
2.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
What an adorable story and handsome couple! That ring is amazing and beautiful!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the pave and center diamond! CONGRATS!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on the engagement! The ring is divine and you two make such a wonderful couple. I love the side profile shots of the ring, esp the third to last photo that you posted.
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results