clarity

When halo meets semi bezel SHOLDT style with 2 ct Champagne Diamond

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing traditional here:

2.03 ct GIA Fancy Brown Greenish Yellow with Faint Yellow Fluoro
ring size 5
Metal is 14k Satin Finish. I wanted just a little softer yellow than the 18k yellowly yellow if that makes sense, I don't wear Rose gold so this was the better option for me.
pairing with a band from my local jewelry shop, but its being sized down right now... Will come back to post once I get it back next week.

Once upon a time, I had the same size diamond only it was a little lighter in color, and boy did I miss it, I ended up selling it to fund a different diamond to then end up with my now Fancy Light Yellow EC (Love Love Love) but I have always missed that Champagne RB... Well fast forward years later.... started looking for an anniversary gift and thought to myself I'd like that RB again paired with a halo design, but not a full halo as I already have a halo style ring. My love for semi bezels have always stayed with me so ideas started churning, I went directly to the Sholdt site... I've worked with Kaylee on several occasions for a few other settings, and she is just a doll to work with!.. Within minutes...she found the diamond and they had the perfect setting to marry the halo/semi bezel design in my mind. It was perfect! no changes! I had several diamonds saved in my emails from various site for months, but nothing stood out, When Kaylee emailed me specs, pictured and videos all within hours, it was THE ONE!

Thanks for making it this far. Onto the show... Enjoy! and Thank you for stopping in.
The diamond has many personality chameleon like: Greenish to light brown to golden yellow in different lighting, In black light it has faint yellow.

Pictured with my GIA Fancy Light Yellow EC, for comparison both 2 ct

DSCN1539.JPG DSCN1535.JPG DSCN1538.JPG DSCN1536.JPG DSCN1537.JPG car.JPG

Last edited:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Good to see this place thawing! - with warm diamond light .)

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well first off, I LOVE semi-bezeled and hope someday to have a semi bezel OEC pendant, but none the less, your new ring is gorgeous, love love the color and the setting is so UNIQUE.. love the diamonds.. congratulations on a fantastic design and beautiful rings.. :)

Reactions: D&T

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good to see this place thawing! - with warm diamond light .)

haha Yes, its been too cold here. Thank you!

Well first off, I LOVE semi-bezeled and hope someday to have a semi bezel OEC pendant, but none the less, your new ring is gorgeous, love love the color and the setting is so UNIQUE.. love the diamonds.. congratulations on a fantastic design and beautiful rings.. :)

Thank you Tekate! you are so sweet. I love semi bezel, but there is slight risk N/S the semi halo addition helps protect the diamond to some extent. Cant wait to see your OEC pendant:love:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! The diamond color is so pretty and I love the Rose gold, it's such a yummy color!!!!! The diamond placement reminds me of a crown :) So pretty

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! The diamond color is so pretty and I love the Rose gold, it's such a yummy color!!!!! The diamond placement reminds me of a crown :) So pretty
Thanks D! so its actually 14k YG, but I didn't specifically state that :(2 but it looks a bit close to rose gold. its more low key than the EC for those days...

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love LOVE this. Love warm diamonds, love sholdt, love the sleek semi bezel. Your collection is #goals. So thrilled for you!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful. I love Sholdt and this is one gorgeous ring! Enjoy!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
D&T my friend! It's been a while. I looked back through your threads to see what you have been up to... so many lovely pieces! I would love to see some family shots with details of your various stones if you have time :kiss2:

I am loving this new ring. I remember your first very well and this one definitely has the same feel, just updated for the current styles. It looks beautiful on your hand!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I absolutely love LOVE this. Love warm diamonds, love sholdt, love the sleek semi bezel. Your collection is #goals. So thrilled for you!
So nice to see you! Thank you, I'm loving the warmer diamonds, they give such unique personalities don't they?

So beautiful. I love Sholdt and this is one gorgeous ring! Enjoy!
Thank you so much Sandeek! Love your sapphire halo! I have often thought about getting a colored halo and yours is so gorgeous!

D&T my friend! It's been a while. I looked back through your threads to see what you have been up to... so many lovely pieces! I would love to see some family shots with details of your various stones if you have time :kiss2:

I am loving this new ring. I remember your first very well and this one definitely has the same feel, just updated for the current styles. It looks beautiful on your hand!
DD! Oh my goodness its been a while! How have you been?! I think I was looking for something on RT and saw a thread of yours... I'll have to pop in and see what you are up to! looks like you still have your amazing OEC/Tranny! she is gorgeous. I was on a hiatus for a few years, moved states, house reno... oh you know that well :lol-2: and some diamond soul searching... I actually sold almost everything I had and started over. its been over a decade since I've joined, and I first came for ACA then then branched out to CS, and found that I love the personality of warmer colored diamonds and dare I say size:oops: since my finger keeps going up in size... what the heck why not diamonds :mrgreen2: and I still enjoy colorless diamonds. Who knows maybe one day I'll get a colorless diamond for another anniversary gift. :twisted2:

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks D! so its actually 14k YG, but I didn't specifically state that :(2 but it looks a bit close to rose gold. its more low key than the EC for those days...
Its a beautiful warm color. Not a brassy 14k. I like it a lot.

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
this is a pretty cool looking ring, I like it!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Very unique and really pretty!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, @D&T! That's a beautiful ring!

How nice to have options! And what options they are!!

Enjoy. :)) :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's glorious!:love:
Both rings are TDF beautiful. Sunshine in a ring. Sunshinelicious.:love:

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
this is a pretty cool looking ring, I like it!
Thank you! I'm loving your avatar! what kind of gem/diamond is it? I'll have to go poke around to see pics of it, looks gorgeous!

Very unique and really pretty!
It is very different than the norm Thank you!

Congratulations, @D&T! That's a beautiful ring!

How nice to have options! And what options they are!!

Enjoy. :)) :wavey:

Hi mrs.b. thank you so much for stopping by. I do like having just a few rings to change up based on mood or events.

It's glorious!:love:
Both rings are TDF beautiful. Sunshine in a ring. Sunshinelicious.:love:

Aww thank you Missy they are fun to look at and makes me smile:mrgreen: each time I wear them.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww thank you Missy they are fun to look at and makes me smile:mrgreen: each time I wear them.

That is exactly what our bling should bring to us. Joy and smiles. Enjoy your beautiful treasures in blingy happiness. :kiss2:

Reactions: D&T

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
D&T

Your emerald is so gorgeous. I love the halo design. Out of this world!!!

Love love love your fancy brown greenish yellow round with faint yellow four. What a find!!!! The setting really sets it off!! How do you know to go with 14k brushed yg?? Just Brilliant!!! Its sooooo pretty and perfect!!!

Enjoy your beauties. Please feel free to overload with more photos!!:))

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that stone and that setting!!! Wowza!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love champagne diamonds, the color is divine and that setting is amazing. I love everything about that set! Congrats! Keep this one!!!!

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Oh wow that is amazing! The color is just so yummy, and the setting is perfect for it. Love Sholdt, love bezels. Well done and please more pics :appl:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nothing traditional here:

2.03 ct GIA Fancy Brown Greenish Yellow with Faint Yellow Fluoro
ring size 5
Metal is 14k Satin Finish. I wanted just a little softer yellow than the 18k yellowly yellow if that makes sense, I don't wear Rose gold so this was the better option for me.
pairing with a band from my local jewelry shop, but its being sized down right now... Will come back to post once I get it back next week.

Once upon a time, I had the same size diamond only it was a little lighter in color, and boy did I miss it, I ended up selling it to fund a different diamond to then end up with my now Fancy Light Yellow EC (Love Love Love) but I have always missed that Champagne RB... Well fast forward years later.... started looking for an anniversary gift and thought to myself I'd like that RB again paired with a halo design, but not a full halo as I already have a halo style ring. My love for semi bezels have always stayed with me so ideas started churning, I went directly to the Sholdt site... I've worked with Kaylee on several occasions for a few other settings, and she is just a doll to work with!.. Within minutes...she found the diamond and they had the perfect setting to marry the halo/semi bezel design in my mind. It was perfect! no changes! I had several diamonds saved in my emails from various site for months, but nothing stood out, When Kaylee emailed me specs, pictured and videos all within hours, it was THE ONE!

Thanks for making it this far. Onto the show... Enjoy! and Thank you for stopping in.
The diamond has many personality chameleon like: Greenish to light brown to golden yellow in different lighting, In black light it has faint yellow.

Pictured with my GIA Fancy Light Yellow EC, for comparison both 2 ct

DSCN1539.JPG DSCN1535.JPG DSCN1538.JPG DSCN1536.JPG DSCN1537.JPG car.JPG

Oh I love it! It's so unique but quite lovely. :love:

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
What a beautiful showcase for your ball of sunshine! Glad it brings you joy every time you wear it...that’s what it’s all about!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool design! Love the yellow gold and the half halo/half bezel.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
D&T

Your emerald is so gorgeous. I love the halo design. Out of this world!!!

Love love love your fancy brown greenish yellow round with faint yellow four. What a find!!!! The setting really sets it off!! How do you know to go with 14k brushed yg?? Just Brilliant!!! Its sooooo pretty and perfect!!!

Enjoy your beauties. Please feel free to overload with more photos!!:))
Thank you so much! i'm loving your latest project! can't wait to see your warm beauty in her next home!

I love that stone and that setting!!! Wowza!!!
Thank you!

I love champagne diamonds, the color is divine and that setting is amazing. I love everything about that set! Congrats! Keep this one!!!!
haha, yeah, this one is a keeper for sure! I've missed the first one so much, so glad I got this one! and its more of a deeper color like I wanted.

Oh wow that is amazing! The color is just so yummy, and the setting is perfect for it. Love Sholdt, love bezels. Well done and please more pics :appl:
I'll be sure to post more pictures once I get my band in hand in the next week. Hopefully it pairs well..lol I tend to buy things separately and hope for the best (in my mind at least) :wacko:

Oh I love it! It's so unique but quite lovely. :love:
thank you Catmom! It is different than the norm for sure... but seems like most of my rings are not quite traditional in around my area anyways, but I'm loving it.

What a beautiful showcase for your ball of sunshine! Glad it brings you joy every time you wear it...that’s what it’s all about!
How are you doing YF? hope all is well!:wavey:

Very cool design! Love the yellow gold and the half halo/half bezel.
Thank you Tyty! How have you been? so glad you stopped in. I've been out of the loop on here, not sure who all has what still.

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love this D&T!! Such a perfect way to maintain some bezel action but still get some exposed girdle & pavilion action too!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful ring.
Thank you so much!

Love this D&T!! Such a perfect way to maintain some bezel action but still get some exposed girdle & pavilion action too!
You are absolutely right on all accounts. Thank you!

A few more pics as promised with my yellow gold band comfort fit all around. 3.5mm width.
DSCN1550.JPG DSCN1552.JPG DSCN1551.JPG DSCN1549.JPG last pic is outdoors on cloudy day around 5pm

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful rings D&T! :clap:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love both of your new rings @D&T! :love: Beautiful settings and diamonds!:appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results