shape
carat
color
clarity

Whats the price of that Knife, found near old graveyard before archeologist came

Do you think i can get good price for it?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

• Im not shure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stefo92

Rough_Rock
Hello guys, im wondering whats the price i have to looking for this knife
The knife is found 40 years ago from my father, on the place where few years later, archeologists found very old graveyard and they was working there for over 1 year. Its minimum 200 years old and its created from platinum, silver or white gold im not shure, but it looks like new after i clean it up. When i google the letters on knife i found some french basilics. Now i want to selll it for good price, and i hope you can help me, thank you http://imgur.com/a/bHADd

Tu3BPy4.jpg
tREcbLo.jpg
XsARrgh.jpg
SE8YSR6.jpg
hkcHMaa.jpg
9zE2vwP.jpg
7ZG80u2.jpg

Katesimone

Rough_Rock
Your best option is contacting a museum and asking their opinion - you can email them some photos and they should be able to tell you more info about it. (Especially if it is the museum that houses the rest of the collection your father took this from.)

If you know where the rest of the collection is, perhaps you could offer it to the museum to add to the collection so it is preserved.

Stefo92

Rough_Rock
i did that i send to them imgur link to check the photos and give me some info about it , but im still waiting for an answer.
Ty for reply man

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It could just be a trick of the lighting, but... the hilt of the knife looks cast rather forged and carved as you would expect a true period piece to be. My guess (and it is just that) is that you have a nice reproduction rather than a true antiquity. In any event, there are probably weaponry forums whose members would love to see your find.

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, as VRBeauty has said, this definitely looks cast. Maybe it's not as old as you think it is.......

Stefo92

Rough_Rock
Ty for the replys

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results