shape
carat
color
clarity

What was your favorite super nintendo game?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
DH and I splurged (ok if you can call 40 bucks splurging lol) and got a snes system as well as The Lion King and Aladdin games for me and some game I've never heard of for him. What were your favorite games? There's a store by us that sells them for about 3-5 bucks a game so we are starting a mini collection for when we want to reminisce :)

eta: Just saw tuckins post; I'm sorry, my bad
7.gif

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I was the MarioKart queen! I loved that game! One of the reasons I liked it so much was because my friend and I could play at the same time. I tried to find my old copy of the game to give to her as a funny MOH gift since she and I spent so much time playing it as kids.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/21/2010 10:26:59 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
I was the MarioKart queen! I loved that game! One of the reasons I liked it so much was because my friend and I could play at the same time. I tried to find my old copy of the game to give to her as a funny MOH gift since she and I spent so much time playing it as kids.
I share your crown.
16.gif

aliciagirl

Shiny_Rock
Donkey Kong Country!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Smurfy, what made you think to post a video game thread? Did you see the mario bling thread? That''s what did it for me....
41.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Zelda or Zelda II (IIRC). That was super nintendo, right?

stci

Ideal_Rock
Yesssss Zelda! Love love this game!
30.gif

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
Mario Kart and Super Mario World were my faves! I actually had a working SNES I just passed down to my sister when we purchased a Wii a couple months ago. So much fun!

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
Super Mario World! And Aladdin!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Super Mario Brothers, Zelda and Final Fantasy

redfaerythinker

Brilliant_Rock
Super Mario, yoshi''s world, and anything racing related. I still have them all and play them all the time. Super fun!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
ZELDA!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Yoshi''s Island is my all time favorite, but Mario Kart, Donkey Kong Country, and Mortal Kombat 3 also rock!

Game on!
36.gif

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/21/2010 10:26:59 PM
Author: NewEnglandLady
Yessss definitely. I''m totally not a video game player, but I love MarioKart!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
Mariokart is the game dh has his eye on for his next snes purchase
3.gif

I personally wouldn''t mind having mario paint to doodle on when im bored and make those fun songs on! oh and bug swatter!
lol

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results