shape
carat
color
clarity

What to do with these loose stones?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
hi all! i was going to post this in the RT thread but it also seems like a hangout question so here i am. ok here''s the deal, i have four loose 6 pointers from a previous project and i''d like to use them for a new project. that''s where you all come in and help me with ideas on what i should do with them.
2.gif
i know PSers can come up some great ideas!
31.gif

i had earrings in mind since i''ve been seeing all the fabulous bezels lately. i was thinking bezeling two stones and having them attached to each other as one earring (kind of like the tiffany bubbles earrings but with two stones instead of three). milgrain on the bezels would be nice also. do you think a cluster of three stones for each earring would look better?

please chime in and let me know what you would do with four 6 pointers.
1.gif

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
*bumping for some ideas*

E B

Ideal_Rock
I think I''d add one more stone to each if you''re going to do the bubble earrings.

Or, depending on how much you want to spend on the project, you could put the stones toward a ~.55 ct 9 stone band?

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
what about a bezel stud and an attachable little chain with a bezel dangle? I think that''s what I''d do :)

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
or make just a little attachment with two stones per ear... hmm how to describe... like a chain with a bezel diamond on each end and you could stick another earring you have through a link in the chain and offset it so the two danglies are at different heights. That would give you some swingy danglies that could go with a variety of other earrings.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wanna be daring and crazy?

Superglue them to the outside of a pair of fancy wine glasses for special occasions.

That could be a lot of fun.

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/31/2009 4:05:55 PM
Author: kenny
Wanna be daring and crazy?

Superglue them to the outside of a pair of fancy wine glasses for special occasions.

That could be a lot of fun.
superglue them to the bottom of a glass and watch people try to get them out when they are done!

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
haha. thanks guys.

cehrabehra- i thought of the dangling bezels too... kinda like DBTY but with two stones on each earring. i''m kind of leaning towards purchasing two 6 pointers and making a cluster of 3 stones per earring (not bezeled, just prong set).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results