shape
carat
color
clarity

What Size Are Angelina's Diamond Earrings?

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool! Ok lets start guessing everyone! I'm assuming from this reply that you know the maker? I'd really like to know if they are from Tiffany as well.
PS. It would really make my day to find out, now not only am i housebound, but i broke my toe yesterday (i dropped a can of tomatoes on it, and my husband, who's a nurse, confirmed that it is indeed broken) so i am couch bound too. Take pity in me, lol!!

Ouch! So sorry about your toe! Hope you are not in too much pain.

I googled her earrings and found the same picture that RWS posted. The caption said they were from Tiffany & Co. but did not list a carat weight. Course, that is saying that you can believe the caption.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
@meesmom Yikes, sorry about your toe! I hope it heels fast, that sounds painful!

Okay, we all need to do this for Meesmom! How do we create/post a vote poll like Gary asked for?

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
I also think Doctor Jennifer Ashton has the perfect sized earrings. Each night when the news comes on, I go up close to our tiny TV and study her earrings!

Any guesses as to their size? Her earlobes look larger than Angelina's, so perhaps her diamonds are larger too?

My guess - 1.75 each

Do you know her jeweler too @Garry H (Cut Nut) ?

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 7.48.21 PM.png

I think hers have to be at least 1.8, probably more like 2 though!

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
@meesmom Yikes, sorry about your toe! I hope it heels fast, that sounds painful!

Okay, we all need to do this for Meesmom! How do we create/post a vote poll like Gary asked for?

Yay!!! Thank you so much!!!

meesmom

Brilliant_Rock
Ouch! So sorry about your toe! Hope you are not in too much pain.

I googled her earrings and found the same picture that RWS posted. The caption said they were from Tiffany & Co. but did not list a carat weight. Course, that is saying that you can believe the caption.

Thank you, no its not too bad, mostly feels numb, but boy this morning it is pretty colorful. :oops2:

Im lucky that its my pinky toe, so when i do have to walk i just dont put weight on it.

Last edited:

Garry H (Cut Nut)

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
Very cool! Ok lets start guessing everyone! I'm assuming from this reply that you know the maker? I'd really like to know if they are from Tiffany as well.
PS. It would really make my day to find out, now not only am i housebound, but i broke my toe yesterday (i dropped a can of tomatoes on it, and my husband, who's a nurse, confirmed that it is indeed broken) so i am couch bound too. Take pity in me, lol!!
you need to start a new poll

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Someone with more math skills then me and a set of calipers could calculate a close diameters based on the average human iris being between 10.5 and 13 MM. Alger are to the rescue!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@caolsen Did it! - IMHO, 10 mm studs with wide bezels; then, not clear where diamond meets metal on the studs, there are allot of little white light reflections (fun). This woman must be rock, to live through the chatter.

Last edited:

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
Someone with more math skills then me and a set of calipers could calculate a close diameters based on the average human iris being between 10.5 and 13 MM. Alger are to the rescue!

Damnit - I so bad at algebra I can’t even type the word.

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results