shape
carat
color
clarity

What should I get for my earring jackets

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am planning to get jackets with WF ACA melee's for my studs (they're G colour with medium and strong blue fluor, 1ct each). WF sent me these photos (for the life of me I can't remember whom they did them for):

Questions:

1) Should I get these or is there some other design you'd like to suggest? I like what they've suggested but would still like to see some photos of other designs if possible, pls.

2) Should I get G colour for the melee's or would H do? (I don't think that one can specify melee's with fluor but I could be wrong).

3) What size pointers shall I get?

The main objective is to dress up my studs for evening wear and/ or for a bit of added bling and glamour without going too much OTT.

Thank you.

Dreamjackets1.jpg

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more photo from WF:

Dreamjackets2.jpg

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
HOLY COW.......

Yep, those! That''d do it.

SWWWWooooooooooooonnnnnnn!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/4/2007 10:23:48 AM
Author: aljdewey
HOLY COW.......

Yep, those! That'd do it.

SWWWWooooooooooooonnnnnnn!
Thank you!!
1.gif

BUT what colour (G or H) and size pointers (2,3,4,5)?

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Those aren't done by WF. I have those pictures saved from a member who had Leon Mege do them. I do love the look of theses though!
36.gif
The pics were from 3/6/07 it says on the file I saved from the owner.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/4/2007 11:01:17 AM
Author: Snooper
Those aren''t done by WF. I have those pictures saved from a member who had Leon Mege do them. I do love the look of theses though!
36.gif
Thanks, Snooper. Ooooouuh, I''d love to have the master do some stuff for me some time. I think though I will ask WF to do my jackets this time as this is not a big project. Thanks for the infor.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Has anyone else got any advice or suggestion?

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Those are amazing!!! I don''t really know if you could actually ever tell the color difference between an H or G when it comes to melee.. And as for the pointers, it really depends on your taste and how large you want the earring to be when the final product is put together. Sorry that I am not much help - but I am green with envy!!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/4/2007 10:48:20 PM
Author: Stephanie
Those are amazing!!! I don''t really know if you could actually ever tell the color difference between an H or G when it comes to melee.. And as for the pointers, it really depends on your taste and how large you want the earring to be when the final product is put together. Sorry that I am not much help - but I am green with envy!!
Thanks for your reply and thoughts, Stephanie. You''re definitely of help.

I''m inclined to go with H melee diamonds (actually to be honest, i am not sure if melee diamonds come with individual grade or just a range!
3.gif
).

As for size, I''d like them to be noticeable but not too too bright and too blingy such that they would detract from the centre 1ct stones and also so that they wouldn''t scream "look at me, look at me", LOL! I am not sure if I''m making much sense!
1.gif
. I am just wondering what is the "right" size, relatively?

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those aren''t done by WF. I have those pictures saved from a member who had Leon Mege do them. I do love the look of theses though!
36.gif
Snooper, do you remember the relative proportions of those jackets compared to the studs?

October2008bride

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/4/2007 11:00:42 PM
Author: Phoenix

36.gif
Snooper, do you remember the relative proportions of those jackets compared to the studs?
Hahah that is how I know that I''m strangely addicted to this site. I knew right away that they were Leon Mege jackets as well - pulled up my saved pic and the name of it includes LM.

Strange that WF sent those, but if they can make something similar, than that is amazing! They may get a phone call from me one day too!!
41.gif
They are stunning!!

I don''t know any more details - I vaguely remember the jackets being Harriet''s maybe? Sorry I can''t help more! Good luck!

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/4/2007 11:52:32 PM
Author: October2008bride

Date: 12/4/2007 11:00:42 PM

Those aren't done by WF. I have those pictures saved from a member who had Leon Mege do them. I do love the look of theses though!
36.gif
Hahah that is how I know that I'm strangely addicted to this site. I knew right away that they were Leon Mege jackets as well - pulled up my saved pic and the name of it includes LM.

Strange that WF sent those, but if they can make something similar, than that is amazing! They may get a phone call from me one day too!!
41.gif
They are stunning!!

I don't know any more details - I vaguely remember the jackets being Harriet's maybe? Sorry I can't help more! Good luck!
Yes, it would be amazing if WF can make them. I really hope they can.

Thanks for replying.
1.gif

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooooo I found the it! thread
36.gif

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/5/2007 7:25:58 AM
36.gif
Thank you so much, Snooper!
1.gif
That''s really helpful.

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Actually, I was wondering if Andrey/ Ali or anyone with photoshop skills can help draw up the earrings with and without jackets preferably on my ears so I''d get a better idea of what they''d look like?

I was thinking and am undecided between 2, 3 or 4 pointers. Could someone please draw these up for me so I can see the differences? Thank you sooo much.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
did i miss how big your studs are? the WF ones are amazing in person and seriously add such bling for a low buckage...not sure what your budget is but i just love what they do to transform merely normal studs into superwoman studs on an unsuspecting ear!!

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/5/2007 10:39:49 AM
Date: 12/5/2007 7:25:58 AM

36.gif

Thank you so much, Snooper!
1.gif
That''s really helpful.

No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results