shape
carat
color
clarity

What "sappy love songs" are stuck in your head right now?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Iris- Goo goo dolls

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Fistful of Tears - Maxwell

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
Somewhere out there - James Ingram and Linda Ronstadt
7.gif

Parsley

Shiny_Rock
My, shamefully, is Puppy Love, The Osmonds. I have a proper reason for this though, my nephew and niece LOVE Wallace and Gromit, and as I''ve been babysitting them for the last couple of days, I''ve seen "A matter of Loaf and Death" a million times, and during it and at the end, they play Puppy Love.
19.gif

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
I''m Yours by Jason Mraz -- LOVE

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/5/2009 8:35:06 PM
Author: shertz1981

i LOVE this song too!!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/5/2009 8:35:06 PM
Author: shertz1981
This song always makes me feel like going on holiday.
1.gif

Parsley

Shiny_Rock
I love love love love love that song - it''s on my belters playlist cause I love dancing round my room singing it to my heart''s content! I''ve recently decided I want to learn how to play the ukulele...purely because of that song.

Novel

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve never posted in LIW before, but just had to here. Ready for sappy of all sappyness? Somewhere in My Memory by John Williams from the... *drum roll please* Home Alone soundtrack. Seriously. Help!! Its about going home for Christmas and having everyone around you. Nice sentiment, but I''m Jewish! Where does this come from?

I love the Mraz. Can someone switch my head to that?

Jessie702

Ideal_Rock
Call to your Heart by Giufrria......pretty good

The Dance by Dave Koz

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
"Whatever It Is" by the Zac Brown Band

If you''re country fans, check it out. If you''re not, check it out anyway...it''s got the cutest, sweetest lyrics!
12.gif

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Shania Twain & Brian White -- From this Moment On

Bobby Darin -- Beyond the Sea

Reba -- I''ll Be

Brad Paisley-- Two People Fell in Love

Loretta Lynn -- Let Your Love Flow

John Michael Montgomery -- One Day Less

My grandparents had their 50th anniversary in May and I did a slideshow for them. Used PowerPoint. These were the songs I chose. (took about 20 minutes to play) Started with their wedding pictures and had pictures of their kids growing up and grandkids growing up and even a great-grandson. The last 50 years together. Ended with One Day Less and a re-cap of the highlights of 50 years. The last photo was the two of them standing behind their 50th anniversary cake (a replica of the original cake with the actual original topper).

I spent SO MANY HOURS on that slideshow that I don''t think I''ll ever get the music out of my head.

pluck15

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/9/2009 4:26:58 PM
Author: vc10um
''Whatever It Is'' by the Zac Brown Band

If you''re country fans, check it out. If you''re not, check it out anyway...it''s got the cutest, sweetest lyrics!
12.gif
Love this song! I''m very much a country fan. I''m also loving "Only You Can Love Me This Way" by Keith Urban and "I Want You With Me" by Leann Rimes.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/11/2009 11:03:02 AM
Author: pluck15
Date: 9/9/2009 4:26:58 PM

Author: vc10um

''Whatever It Is'' by the Zac Brown Band

12.gif
Love this song! I''m very much a country fan. I''m also loving ''Only You Can Love Me This Way'' by Keith Urban and ''I Want You With Me'' by Leann Rimes.

I just heard ''Only You Can Love Me This Way'' on the radio today! I can see why you love this one, pluck!

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Does this count - "Knock you Down" by Keri Hilson with Kanye and Ne-Yo???

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
I heard "Then" by Brad Paisley the other day and heard it again this morning...It''s been stuck in my head all day!

"Then" by Brad Paisley

lilyfoot

Brilliant_Rock
**threadjack** princessdijon, I''m pretty sure from your posts you''re in the Orlando area, right? We are trying to set up a get-together at the Mall of Millenia on October 17. Details are in a thread in the Hangout forum

**end threadjack**
1.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
The Way I Am by Ingrid Michelson. One of my best friends sang it to her husband at their wedding reception on Sunday. Adorable, sweet song.

The Way I Am

ETA: I've had I'm Yours (Jason Mraz) stuck in my head for weeks because that was their first dance song. Makes me cry every time!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results