shape
carat
color
clarity

What Lightbox reset projects are you thinking about?

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
With all the Bloomingdale's sales and my recent 2ct tw studs project, I've been dreaming up more Lightbox projects. Most of my thoughts are around alternate rings with the 1ct diamonds, open cuff bangles, DBTY necklaces, drop earrings, etc. I probably won't actually move forward with the projects, but it's fun to dream about!

What Lightbox reset projects are you thinking about?

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
Ooh I might do something with my silver princess necklace but don’t know what. It seems to be causing a rash when I wear it. I don’t think it has anything to do with the quality of the lightbox chain and setting. It seems most necklaces cause a rash including 18k yellow gold. It’s been a recurring issue since pregnancy and hadn’t gone away in 5 years.

MRBXXXFVVS1

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh I might do something with my silver princess necklace but don’t know what. It seems to be causing a rash when I wear it. I don’t think it has anything to do with the quality of the lightbox chain and setting. It seems most necklaces cause a rash including 18k yellow gold. It’s been a recurring issue since pregnancy and hadn’t gone away in 5 years.

Is it the 1 1/8ct princess one? So many options! You could also reset it in platinum if your skin is OK with platinum.

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
Is it the 1 1/8ct princess one? So many options! You could also reset it in platinum if your skin is OK with platinum.

Yep that’s the one. I don’t have any platinum necklaces, so I’m not sure it won’t cause a rash too. It seems everything does to include fabric cords with stone pendants. I think I might just be sensitive to friction in general around my neckline.

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
I'm too lazy to reset anything. I'm supposed to reset my ER, but instead have bought earrings, rings, necklaces and bracelets ever since i joined this forum! I'm going crazy trying to wear everything and I'm seriously thinking of adding a few more piercings :D
So no reset projects so far. Unless i can score another 1ct on deep discounts then perhaps it'll be reset into studs.

DoeEyes

Brilliant_Rock
Eventually I want to get another half carat and reset with my original half carat engagement ring as earrings but I can't really get excited about it. I'm not sure what style I like. I definitely think I want a rose gold setting, studs not hanging, but I feel like simple studs are too boring.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought earring jackets and I have pearls, white, pink and blue diamonds that fit in them.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results